Hello galz!
As you know, Etude House always launches new products in no time. Seriously, maybe I see their new products every month.. This time is not a make up collection, they had just released the Minnie collection a half month ago which is so adorable. Now, it is a hand cream with lipbalm collection and the name is Don't Worry. It is a cute idea, I think. It can be given to cheer people up.
Read more...
The commercial for the hand cream is so funny, I want to share it with you as soon as I saw this one. Here is the link, I still don't know why I can't attach it here.
They are giving sad people hand cream to cheer them up, even though I still don't understand why does a hand cream can cheer sadness. Lol. But it's a cute concept and when I sad, I think if someone give me these, it can cheer me up just by seeing the message from the product. :D I love hand cream and lip balm. It's a must have.
Don't Worry Hand Cream
There are 4 variants to choose from floral to fruity scent. Which one is your fav?
Don't Worry Happy Change Lip Balm
The lip balm also has 4 flavors, same concept with the hand cream. The scent is different than the hand cream. Pink is peach, yellow is mango, blue is vanilla and green is no scent at all. I think the pink and yellow gives a tint. Love the yellow. I always love orange lips >.<
So, are you interested? ^_~





omg, these stuffs are so cute! Etude House always know how to impress with their packaging :)
ReplyDeleteblushindaisies.blogspot.com
agree!
ReplyDelete