I was tempted to buy this palette because of the sale and seeing it from a blogger friend. I already had Nude Tude as I've reviewed it here. But after seeing the all in one face palette like this one, oh it's such a good one and has been my best friend when I'm travelling, because I don't need to bring highlighter, blusher and lipstick. It's all in one and it is the balm! As you know, they are pigmented and balmy, smooth on the eyes.
The colors are different than Nude Tude, it is brighter and bolder, you can create many stunning look with this one, but it is still wearable. They are pigmented and glides smoothly on the skin but once more, use primer to get the best of it. *Ssstt.. I rarely use primer because I'm too lazy*
Read more...
Packaging
The packaging is really the Balm. They tend to have this cardboard kind of packaging which makes it thin and light so it is nice for travel but somehow it looks cheap and you have to be careful or the corner of the palette will not be in a good shape. It is sturdy but I don't want to mess it. The material like this is not really good for creamy product. It stains and hard to be cleaned, especially for the red lip color one.
For the inside, the shape isn't too good, it's not flat and has a bump on the other side. Phew.. I hope they make the neater one as it is quiet expensive and mid high range. You see what I mean, the cardboard is easily get dirty and hard to be cleaned.
What's inside
It feels powerful and rock! The color is from light or neutral to bold with more brave colors. It can be used for neutral and of course bold and rockstar look. The choice for neutral isn't much but still can work with it.
There is a mirror inside and the shape is so cute. Love mirror with wings attached.. Aww.. So want it. It's saying, Are you ready to Rock N Roll!
On the bottom side, I love how they give ideas to do make up. Combining this and that to make smoking hot looks!
Swatches
Metal-ica: Truly silver
It's so buttery, so I have to be careful when using it or it won't be good.
Adagio: Matte beige
It's good for highlight but no shimmer, it is truly matte and the color doesn't shown in my skintone. I use it for no makeup makeup.
Blink 1982: Brown pink with gold shimmer
It is a unique color and still wearable for everyday look. Not too feminine but not too rocky either.
Iron Maid-in: Truly gold
After the silver this is the gold one, instead of yellow, it is more ivory which I like. Really good for base or highlight.
Allegro: Matte brown
This is my fav color for nude eyes and I love it so much as eyebrow powder, this is just perfect. I got compliment when using it on my eyebrows.
The Stroke: Black with silver shimmer
I rarely use black but this one is pigmented with shimmer in it. Can be used to draw eyeliners too.
Lead Zeppelin: Olive green with gold shimmer
This is a unique color too.. I like it. I love green btw and green eyeshadows suits my eyes
Moderato: Matte dark brown
Perfect combination to create neutral look with allegro.
rem: Purple with gold shimmer
This is so light. I don't really like purple, but it can be used as highlight. Not one of my fav.
Alice Copper: Burgundy with gold shimmer
Pretty! It's between red and brown. I love it. Nice to combine with red eyeliner. Lol.
Presto: Dark brown with gold shimmer
This is a neutral color too but if I want a bit of shimmer, this is nice. My fav too.
Third Eye Blinded: Shimmery soft pink
I like it as base or just highlight. It is also nice for inner corner of the eyes. Perfect to create Korean look.
The highlight is pretty, similar with Mary Louminizer, which is the best selling from the Balm. The real size alone is pretty big, so this one is a perfect one for me. Love it. It is really multifunction as highlighter or just eyeshadow without being overwhelming.
Don't You Want Me - Blush:
It is pigmented and gives natural pink cheek so it looks nice. It is same like Frat boy from the Balm. Love it. I usually use my Real Technique brush to apply this with tapping and stippling motion.
Lip/blush color:
Milly (Pale Pink)
It is neutral color, it is a mix between beige and soft pink. It is the same like my lips color so there is difference in using it or not. The light color is not really pigmented, it can't cover the original color of my lips. It is also doesn't look nice on cheek. I'm pretty disappointed with this color. But it is still okay, because the palette gives 2 options for both bold and natural look.
Vaniilly (Red)
The red one is beautiful. I'm so in love with this red, it's real red, not too dark, and not too bright. It is pigmented, I use Real Technique Lip Brush from Core Collection to apply this one. It is semi matte and not drying, it is also long lasting. It stains on my lips. I love to use it as a blush too, it gives pretty flush to my cheek, fresh one, just like Snow White cheek, so yummy like an apple.
Final Thought!
They are pigmented, the colors are pretty and unique in this palette, I still can create natural make up with this one, while if you want rockstar look, it is definitely the one, too. I love the green and purple color, they are pretty. Super love the blush, highlight and red cream blush/lip color. Really all in one of my favourite. I prefer to buy palette like this one rather than buy the real size of each product. It saves money because with the same price, I can only get two blusher.
Pros:
+ Complete look for face in a palette
+ Still affordable compared to other brands similar
+ Neutral and bold color in one
+ Light, thin and travel friendly
Cons:
- The cardboard packaging
- Some colors are messy to work with, too buttery
What do you think?
Have you ever tried all in one palette too?




kenapa ga suka cardboardnya jes? ehhehe bknnya simple dan gampang dbwa?
ReplyDeletebagus ya pigmented :D
Soalnya gampang penyok trus kl kotor susa dibrsihin (>_<)>
ReplyDeletethe colors look amazing! cleaning it could be a pain but the eyeshadows seem to be good quality c:
ReplyDeleteYeah, it's pigmented and smooth. One of my fav. Thanks, Lisa
ReplyDelete