Last July I got this BB Cream from Aegyoprincess ft ibuybeauty giveaway. I've never heard about this brand before. TN stands for Teen's Nature. It is a Korean brand that endorsed by Miss A Suzy in a Get it Beauty video. As the name Teen, this brand is more targeted to Teenagers.
Details
I chose the Natural, I'm afraid that bright is too light for my skin but after trying, I think I needed the bright one. >_<
Packaging
The box is so cute. It is a paper box with transparent part to see the inside. The color and the design is so girly. It fits for teenager. Even now, I still like cute packaging >_<. All in Korean, so I don't take pic for the other parts. I hope more Korean brands go international because so many fans out there and we need to know what we will use, right.
The cap is not a flip cap or pump. It's just a usual tube. I prefer flip cap so I don't mess with the cap like missing it, forget where I put it.
Swatch
With flash
No flash
The color is a bit greyish for my liking. I prefer yellowish BB cream, but so many grey tone BB cream and I think this is one of them. The texture is a bit runny and light. It feels moisturizing and easy to blend but the color is a bit off for me. As this one is the natural version, I think it's too dark for me. Anyway, in time it turns similar with my skin. The coverage is pretty good for BB Cream.
Pros:
+ Comes in 2 shades
+ Suitable for teenager, light texture, easy to blend
+ Moisturizing
+ Good Coverage
+ SPF 30
Cons:
- Not many stores selling it
- Greyish color
Overall:
It's an ok bb cream for me. I still prefer my BRTC Jasmine Water. TN is a new brand in Korea and not so many stores selling it, you can see the commercial from get it beauty. I use it sometimes daily for day makeup but won't repurchase it.
Have you tried this brand?
What do you think?



wanginya gimana, Jes? :D
ReplyDeleteLupa bilang soalnya ga noticeable wanginya. Soft floral biasa sih. :D
ReplyDeleteI hadn't heard about this brand before. The BB Cream sounds okay, but nothing special. I like the packaging though, it's cute ^^
ReplyDelete