I will introduce you to my favorite lip balm / stick / crayon or whatever you call it. But I like this so much. It's a new (but not really new) item from Revlon, dupe for Clinique Chubby Stick and many Korean brands now make lip crayons. I wanted this for so long, I regret that I didn't buy it the first time it was launched. After that, they were just sold out at every counter especially the favorite colors. Now, they complete the range again and I know I must have it!
Details
Description:
It’s a pampering balm fused with a lightweight lipstain in an adorable chubby crayon. Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain gives softer, smoother lips with a perfect flush of color that lasts hour after hour. The gel formula comes in 12 vibrant shades that match any look or mood.
Price: IDR 80.000
Packaging
It looks like a pen with a cap and plastic packaging. Just another cute thing for lips, who can resist that? The silver part is the twister so it's more like an auto lip crayon. No need to be sharpended.
The color sticker label is at the bottom of the item. I chose 040 Rendezvous because I like orange color and just fall in love with it.
Swatch
The color is orange to red, it is pretty. One swipe and it is visible. The color is buildable, if I just want an orange tint just use one swipe, but if a bold orange color, use 2-3 swipes.
After I smudge it, there's still stain left but not really visible, because I smudge it right away after applying. If I leave it longer, the stain will be bolder.
It is brighten my complexion and makes me look fresh. That's why I love reddish orange and peach lip color. Anyway, I took this photo after eating and drinking (>_<). But the color is still pretty, right. It is bolder before, but still visible after.
This is the closer look after 4 hours of eating and drinking (sorry it's a bit messy), the orange stain is still visible and no drying or chapped lips.
I love this balm stain, it is pigmented, leaves stain, moisturizing just like lip balm and not sticky. Colorburst lip balm is way stickier. The reason I love this more. The bad thing is just when the shape isn't sharp anymore, it is harder to color the lips with more precision edge. There is a little bit of mint flavor when applying but it's not a problem for me. I like the mint sensation.
Pros:
+ Affordable
+ Pigmented
+ Not drying, more like a lipbalm
+ Leaves stain, long lasting
Cons:
- If it's not sharp anymore, hard to draw precisely
- Mint sensation might be a little weird for others (but not for me)
Overall:
I love it. I will repurchase it, and want to try other colors. It is affordable and does the job really well. Recommended for you who doesn't like drying lipstick. It is in between.

omg i have the same balm stain.I love the minty sensation and it lasts for so long! <3 http://azwaa.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteYes it is, n it's my fav color than the others. How do u think compared to korean brand like etude? I want to have fuschia-burgundy color but confused on what to get
ReplyDeleteOh really cute and lovely color dear,
ReplyDeleteI want invite you to Join to my MOOTTA Giveaway for win "Innisfree Masks + Anklet"
the shade is pretty as it looks so natural on you ^_~ loving it =)
ReplyDeleteThank you... ;) love it too
ReplyDelete-------- Original message --------
love this revlon products too!
ReplyDeleteand it looks good on you :)
warnanya masuk di kamu.. kalo ak yg pake kayanya aneh deh ahahha :p cantik jess
ReplyDelete