Hey ho!!!
I'll announce the giveaway winners.. As promised, I'll give 1 package of gift and 10 Bobbi Brown Make up Manual Ebook (will send you by email).
*DRUM ROLL please*
The first grand winner of the package is............
ANNIE DJIE
The 10 lucky winners for the e book is...........
1. Stephanie Lin
2. Kornelia Luciana
3. Irene Widya
4. Ery Princess Maggot
5. Erna Wijaya
6. Ehara Poetry
7. Diana Wongso
8. Bunga Wijayanti
9. Diah Fara Dilla
10. Theresia Syanli
Will contact you via email, and if the first winner didn't reply in 2x24 hours, I'll change the winner :).
For the other winners, I'll email you the prize.
Thank you so much for your support <3
I'll announce the giveaway winners.. As promised, I'll give 1 package of gift and 10 Bobbi Brown Make up Manual Ebook (will send you by email).
*DRUM ROLL please*
The first grand winner of the package is............
ANNIE DJIE
The 10 lucky winners for the e book is...........
1. Stephanie Lin
2. Kornelia Luciana
3. Irene Widya
4. Ery Princess Maggot
5. Erna Wijaya
6. Ehara Poetry
7. Diana Wongso
8. Bunga Wijayanti
9. Diah Fara Dilla
10. Theresia Syanli
Will contact you via email, and if the first winner didn't reply in 2x24 hours, I'll change the winner :).
For the other winners, I'll email you the prize.
Thank you so much for your support <3
Congratz buat Annie^_^
ReplyDeleteThanks E-booknya Jes, langsung downloaddd ^_^