Quick News from Etude House!
Etude Hose, why are you keep making me broke? Maybe for some people. it's really true. They are now going on their spring collection as the new lips fit already launched. A few days ago, there is something new and it's so exciting and colorful.
Etude House Any Cushion has been a hit and it's best selling item. Do you remember the last year Sweet Recipe collection, I reviewed the Etude House Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base #2 Berry. And now they are combining both of them and creating a new Etude House Magic Any Cushion.
I love how they look. They're just like macaroons to me! Kyaa...
There are 3 colors just like the Baby Choux Base, Peach, Mint and Berry. It claims that the cushion can magically tone up the skin. So if you have redness, you can choose the mint one. If you have pale skin like me, berry is the perfect one, and peach can also whiten your skin tone. I love this idea because it is more practical because we don't have to blend and it quicken the make up routine.
Which one will you choose?


zzz.....etude ga pernah berenti ngeracun deh :(
ReplyDeletekayaknya aku cocok pake yg berry :3 hehehe
ReplyDeleteracun banget ><
I'm a little bit disappointed that these are basically the same thing as petite baby choux repackaged, but maybe they'll change the formula little, who knows? At least people can empty their tubes into the cushion to refill it =)
ReplyDeleteThese look so cute! I want the berry one!
ReplyDeleteOh my... Cepet banget update nya Etude iniii,belum juga wishlist beli base nya kesampaian, ada ginian..Ga apalah,mungkin lebih hemat kali yaa 2 in 1 ginii :3
ReplyDeleteleftorite.blogspot.com
setujuuu... bikin bokek terus pokoknya
ReplyDeletehihi iya.. aku juga suka yg berry dari basenya
ReplyDeleteyeah it's kinda but it's more practical. Haha never thought of that idea, pouring the tubes into the cushion. I wonder how difference they are each other
ReplyDeleteyeah I wanna eat them <3 if I can
ReplyDeletebuat yang pengen cushion ama base skalian cocok kali ya. tapi ga tau ada coveragenya gak nih
ReplyDeletehi jessica, salam kenal^^
ReplyDeleteetude emang selalu inovatif yaa.. udah keburu pengen nyoba nih cuma gara-gara packagingnya >.<
cloversandcarousel.blogspot.com
Salam kenal juga. Packagingnya emang bikin melting banget. They know how to attract customer :)
ReplyDelete2014-02-22 7:42 GMT+08:00 Disqus :