BRTC is my favorite brand when it came to BB Cream, The BRTC Jasmine Water BB Cream is my HG BB Cream since years ago, and I've repurchased it. It's very rare for me to restock something because I'm a 'try more, have more' person rather than a loyal one when it came to cosmetics unless it really really suits me best. I haven't reviewed the BB Cream, just realized it now >_<, but I have reviewed the BRTC Aqua Rush Peel Gel. It's really a nice product, too.
My sister had this BRTC Jasmine 3D Moist Powder first and I tried it and loved it too, so when my friend went to KL, I asked her to get me this one because it's cheaper there at SASA, my favorite beauty store. I wish SASA will open in Indonesia with good price of course.
Details
BRTC Jasmine 3D Moist Powder contains 10 different kinds of flower essence, the hydrogel powder, which combines moisturizing cream and powder, composite 65% of moisturized and jasmine essence. It uniqueness is that the high concentration of jasmine essence can be absorbed into deep skin layer efficiently, bringing a refreshing feeling after use.
It can control the release of facial oil, moisturize, cover pores, and to provide a brightening and soothing skin effect.
How to Use:
apply appropriate amount and gently tap on face (do not apply in circular direction, otherwise the powder will become adhesive)
Ingredients:
[jasmine essence] moisturizing
[rose essence] moisturizing, softening
[lavender essence, iris extract, hibiscus essence] soothing, calming
[lily essence] restoring, moisturizing
[Borage essence] moisturizing
[cornflower extract, German chamomile essence] anti-inflammatory, calming
[Lotus essence] moisturizing, calming
[Mica] embellishing, light reflecting
Size: 25g
Price: around IDR 300.000 (I got it cheaper at Sasa KL)
Packaging
The box is very pretty, combining purple with silver (like all Jasmine Water series from BRTC). It has English description on it. Although it's only box, but it's very thick, good quality.
The jar is big for 25gr, not suitable for travelling purpose. It's a plastic jar with puff and lid, also with sticker that seal the powder. I don't really like the puff because it feels cheap, it's not so soft and the fabric that attached to the puff is a little bit stiff.
Texture & Swatch
The texture is no different with other loose powder. It's powdery and the color is natural, a bit more beige than the photo (only 1 color available). Since it's loose powder, the color seems more natural and transparent so it can match to many skin tone.
As the caution, "do not apply in circular direction, otherwise the powder will become adhesive." It's true! I rubbed the powder back and forward, circular, it just didn't work. The powder wouldn't blend and fit in. It couldn't work with hand or brush.
Apply with tapping motion with the puff provided is the best way to use the powder. As you see, it gives soft and even result. Minimize pores and lines on the skin. It feels very light, like not using anything but soften my skin.
Scent
It has soft floral scent, very pleasant jasmine scent. I don't really like perfume powder but I love this one because it's not strong but relaxing.
Review
It feels like something I've never experienced before. The powder feels cool when it pressed to the skin like something bursts the coolness. I think it's the water capsule.
We have to tap to the skin, not in circular motion. I've tried to apply it with circular motion, and it feels different, not as cool as it was before. Don't use brush also, it's best to use puff but too bad the puff is the only thing I don't like. It's considered soft but not my best one.
It makes my skin soft and moist but matte at the same time. I love it! Living in super hot tropical city, I really need something like this especially because I have normal dry skin. Thick powder dries my skin out.
Pros:
+ Moist my skin
+ Good oil control
+ Feel soft and cool when first applied
+ One color but suits many skin tone
Cons:
- The puff is bad
- Pricey
Overall:
I love this powder. Being moist and oil control at the same time is what I really need. The coolness effect it gives at first is so calming and fun, love the jasmine scent too. But it's pricey so I will rethink to repurchase it >_<.



.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment