Aside from my favorite sleeping mask, Laneige Water Sleeping Pack & Laneige Firming Sleeping Pack which I've reviewed before, this is my favorite pack, too. Laneige masks will always be my love! They fit to my dry and dull skin condition, making it supple, soft and moist in an instant and I'll always restock them.
Details
Description
* High-concentration multiberry extract yogurt pack that nourishes skin from deep inside and leaves skin supple
* Hydraties, nourishes and regenerates skin for supple and firming skin.
- Sogurty™, a specialized fermented yogurt, promotes collagen synthesis, and enhances defense ability of skin from harmful external causes to leave skin healthier and firmer. Its anti-inflammatory effects also soothes skin from skin troubles.
- Multi berry complex (various berry extracts from raspberries, blueberries, wolfberries, cranberries, and strawberries) delivers abundant nutrition and antioxidants to eliminate harmful free radicals.
* Exfoliation for smoother skin texture.
- NAG (N-acetyl-D-Glucosamine), one of the NMF(Natural Moisturizing Factor), and Niacinamide (a component of Vitamin B3) softens and clears micro size dead skin cells left after exfoliating for even denser and smoother skin texture.
* Richer plain yogurt texture
- Fresh creamy texture of yogurt nourishes skin with soft touch.
How to Use
1. Use after washing the face and using the skin refiner.
2. Take an appropriate amount (2.5cm in diameter is recommended), and evenly spread on the face avoiding the eye are.
3. Rinse off thoroughly with lukewarm water about 5-10 minutes later.
* Use 1-2 times a week.
* For best results, use Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel in advance.
* Caution: Do not eat.
Contains: 80ml
Packaging
The box is exactly the same with other Laneige pack, white box with blue pattern on the other side. The heavy plastic jar, it looks elegant, they almost never change the packaging, sometimes I see a special edition box if there's holiday like Christmas, but the inside is still the same.
As always, there is a brochure about complete description and how to use for a complete line (other products like Multiberry Peeling Gel and Water Sleeping Pack were also mentioned inside), There's also a white spatula for using the product hygienically. I got a white one here, while in Water Sleeping pack I got transparent spatula, Firming Sleeping Pack I got blue spatula.
Not much information on the back of the box nor the jar because all is in Hangul, English details can be found in the brochure that I told you before or you can check Laneige web. From the information, it is best used for 12 months after opening. >_< Sometimes I use it longer because it's kinda big.
Texture & Scent
The color is pinkish white, more of white with a bit of pink hint. The texture is creamier and denser than Laneige Water Sleeping Pack.
It smells super good, I wanna eat it because it's just like strawberry yogurt candy or cake (something sweet like that).
Swatch & Review
Pretty pinkish cream! It's definitely not runny, it's creamy but still feels light.
It's easy to spread and little goes a long way, I can cover my whole face with just 2 peas size. It's a bit sticky at first and doesn't absorbed as well as Laneige Water Sleeping Pack because it's a pack, not a sleeping pack, which is supposed to sit on your skin for 20 minutes top. I want to eat my own face because of the sweet scent.
If I use it in a one thin layer, it works really nice, and makes my skin super super smooth and soft!
But If I use it in 2 layers, I can feel that my skin becomes much smoother and softer just like baby skin. I prefer to use it in 2 layers (but not too thick, otherwise it won't feel good and kinda sticky).
Comparison
Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Pack:
- Has creamy texture
- Has sweet scent like Strawberry cake
- Has sweet scent like Strawberry cake
- Use it as pack, 20 minutes top than wash off
- A bit sticky and I can feel there's something sit on my face
- Makes my skin super soft and smooth
- Recommended for normal dry skin
- A bit sticky and I can feel there's something sit on my face
- Makes my skin super soft and smooth
- Recommended for normal dry skin
- Has gel texture
- Has refreshing scent
- Use it as sleeping pack, put on and bring to sleep
- Sink into the skin and not sticky, like using regular moisturizer
- Makes my skin moist and clear
- Recommended for normal dry and combination skin, too
- Has refreshing scent
- Use it as sleeping pack, put on and bring to sleep
- Sink into the skin and not sticky, like using regular moisturizer
- Makes my skin moist and clear
- Recommended for normal dry and combination skin, too
Overall
I love them both and using them in different need.
When I need something practical and in laziness of maintaining my skin, also if I feel I have dry skin, I'd choose the Laneige Water Sleeping Pack because I can just put it and bring it to sleep.
When I just done peeling my face, or having dull and rough skin, I'd go to this one, Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Pack.
why you believe the yugort mask is not for oil skin?
ReplyDelete