Hi! How's your weekend?
Last weekend on Saturday, I attended Beauty Event with Clinique at Centro Kuta Bali. So happy because this was the first event ever that attended at mall and from international brand such as Clinique. I wish there will be more event like this. Usually I just envy my blogger friends in Jakarta because they have so many many events, Surabaya is also growing too, hope Bali will be the next ^_^.
I got the invitation from Clinique's PR a week before, and of course I said yes. There are 2 Clinique booths in Bali (Denpasar and Kuta), but of course event like this will be held in Kuta as it's bigger and there are more targeted customers.
.jpg) |
| Clinique's booth at Centro |
.jpg) |
| Make up demo and competition table |
I came at 2.15pm, we got stuck at traffic (traffic in Bali is quiet serious nowadays). We signed the guest book, then offered to do make up competition by drawing the face pad from Clinique then applied it to our face.
.jpg) |
| Clinique's face pad |
.jpg) |
| Make up provided for the competition |
Have you noticed the chubby stick? It's very popular since 2 years ago when it's first launched. Beside for lips, there's also chubby stick for cheek.
.jpg) |
| Me with my face pad |
.jpg) |
| All the contestants' result |
So fun doing this even though it's hard drawing the face pad, it's easier to apply the makeup directly to our faces. No turning back if you did a mistake >_<.
After that, the consultants demonstrated Clinique's 3 step system (cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize), it's the key to achieve healthy skin first. It's really different if we skip the step right to moisturizer without exfoliate with Clarifying lotion, the moisturizer won't sink in and just sit on the skin.
.jpg) |
| Make up display |
.jpg) |
| Base Make Up display |
.jpg) |
| Other Make up display |
Walking around the display, really curious with their make up, I didn't know that they have so many different kinds of foundation which depends on your skin condition (acne, aging, etc). The BB Cream and CC Cream looks awesome too. Compact CC Cream with swirl inside attracted me the most.
.jpg) |
| Best seller of Clinique |
Clinique's best selling products, I've known some of them like the moisturizer no 1 and 6 since I was in high school. Their products are very long lasting.
.jpg) |
| Clinique's skin care range with consultation table |
You can get free consultation with Level 2 consultants that came from Jogja and Jakarta, there were only 2 people with Level 2 right now. Been a pleasure seeing and chatting with them. The bloggers (Jessica Alicia and Lina were consulting).
.jpg) |
| Clinique CC Cream |
The newest range of CC Cream, perfect for normal dry skin because it gives glowing finish. I wish I could get those. ^_^. I prefer CC Cream than BB Cream for my daily make up because it's more natural.
.jpg) |
| Clinique skin care display counter |
The size of the skincare is big, even some them are super big. I asked the Consultant and they said the biggest size usually came in limited edition once a year which can saves you a lot because the price is not so different than the normal size.
.jpg) |
| Winning the competition! |
I was so happy because I won the competition! I got the gift from Mrs Maria, the Deputy Sales Manager. Turns out it's a box full of deluxe size samples of their skincare.
.jpg) |
| Goodie Bag + Winning gifts |
Me so lucky! The goodie bag was the BB Cream, the skincare was from the competition I won, and the eyeliner + lipstick were from socmed competition taking photos with Clinique product.
We're having so much fun with other bloggers, too. So sad that were so many couldn't came because of their business. I've learned so much about Clinique products especially their skincare. I already tried some of them from what I've received. The moisture surge is amazing, it sinks into the skin instantly within no time and no residue, so does the essence. The eyecream is very light too, and perfect for travel! Will try the others, and wait for my review, will ya!
Thank you Clinique Indonesia!
seru juga ya ce acaranya, ditunggu review goodie bagnya :D
ReplyDeleteWaah reportnya udah tayang ^^
ReplyDeleteAmiin semoga event2 di bali makin banyak yaa.
Wah rajin amat jess....
ReplyDeleteMenyusul yaaa ^^
ReplyDeleteHehe mumpung ada waktu nih. Amin2.. Biar ga mupeng sama yg di kota besar terus :D
ReplyDelete