Skip to main content

Review: Kracie Hadabisei Moisturizing Face Mask (Elasticity)

A while ago, I got package from Kawaii Beauty Japan, 2 pcs of Hadabisei mask of my own choice from Kracie. I chose something to plump my skin when I got tired and lack of sleep, the elasticity variant seems like a good choice. ^_^

Kracie Hadabisei Moisturizing Face Mask (Elasticity)

Kracie is a Japanese company who operates in the fields of toiletries & cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and foods, all of which are closely related to the everyday lives of our customers.

The sent not only masks, but also a calendar and small brochures of Kracie products. They already hit the market, I've seen their products at the supermarket like Hypermart such as the Ichikami hair care and Naive facial wash. Really curious with the hair care..




Details

Description
Serum and lotion combination provides extra moisturizing care for skin that lacks elasticity and luster.
Formulated with Coenzyme Q10 and Soybean Isoflavone (Moisturizing Agent). Soft waffle weave sheet made of cotton.
Moisture Penetrating Effect: Formulated with Fruit Acid (Lemon extract) to soften keratin, allowing optimal penetration of moisture. 

Contains: 25ml

Directions
Please use the mask after cleansing and toning your skin.
1. Take the mask out of the sachet. Align the openings in the mask over your eyes, then over your mouth. Smooth out the mask across your face to achieve total adhesion. (Serum might drip, please be cautious.)
2. Leave the mask on for 5 - 15 minutes (or up to 20 minutes if you have dry skin).
3. Remove the mask and massage the remaining serum into your skin.
Recommended for use 1-2 times a week.



Packaging



The mask's packaging is cute, looks so Japanese (with the Anime and of course Japanese written on it). It still has English information so we can understand the function of the mask. The packaging is slimmer than other masks I've ever tried and heavier, means there's a lot of essence inside.



Review


The mask inside is covered by a lot of milky essence. I've used many sheet masks, most of them has transparent and lighter essence. This one is thicker so I assume this will make my face super moist.



So thick and wet! It means the sheet is a good quality one which won't get torn if you open it (sometimes I tore the sheet on my way using it), and wet because it contains so much essence. I think it's the thickest sheet mask I've ever put on. The uniqe thing is the texture, looks like spot pattern on it.



I love the result! After using it, there's still much essence residue on my face, I massaged on my face and the essence's absorbed a little bit longer and sticky but after I left it for few minutes (total about 10 minutes after putting off mask), it gives a very good result on my skin. I can feel my skin get smoothen, softer and plumped (more elastic)! Yess..


Pros:
+ Contains lots of essence (25ml)
+ Thick sheet, wouldn't get torn easily
+ Nice result, really soften, moist and plump my skin
+ Easy  to get at nearest drugstore (Guardian, Century) and supermarket (Hypermart)

Cons:
- A bit sticky and needs time to absorbed 

Overall:
This mask is worth to try, saving me when I have dry and tired skin to moist and elastic skin. Really good and worth it. I want to try other variants too. As it's a bit hard to find good masks in local stores, I can say this is one of the best with medium price range (around IDR 30.000).

Comments

  1. aku pakai yg ini juga ci, tp biasa ny di bawa tidur pas malam :D .

    ini juga lebih tebal perasaan aku si mask nya.

    http://kawaii-diary98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dibawa tidur boleh yaa? Setauku ga boleh kl yg sheet, kl gel masih boleh ^^. Enak sih bikin lembab n kenyal :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Serum

Kalau kalian pecinta brand skincare Korea, pasti sudah ga asing lagi sama brand yang satu ini. Sulwhasoo yang cukup dikenal sebagai High End skincare brand dari Korea memang mempunyai tempat khusus di hatiku. Ini bukan pertama kalinya aku pakai brand ini, cuma karena harganya yang cukup bisa dibilang mahal jadinya dulu incip-incipnya versi sample size. Salah satu must have product di Sulwhasoo adalah First Care Activating Serum yang katanya 1 botol terjual tiap 10 detik. Beda dari skincare lainnya, serum ini justru dipakai pertama kali setelah cuci muka, sebelum pakai skincare seperti toner dan lainnya atau sering kita kenal sebagai Pre Serum . Apa sih yang bikin serum ini so special dan bahkan harganya mencapai jutaan rupiah??? Nett: 60ml Price: IDR 1.850.000 Description Kandungan utamanya adalah JAUM Activator, formula unik anti aging Sulwhasoo dengan golden ration, membantu kulit wajah tampak sehat dan memberikan pancaran alami dari dalam, serta mengaktifkan master of skin universe,...

Hempaskan kerut halus dan kusam dengan Scarlett Retinol & Niacinamide Serum

Back to another review with salah satu skincare kesayangan dari Scarlett. Pasti pada tau kan best sellernya mereka si shower scrub yang pernah aku review sebelumnya. Untuk skincare aku juga pernah coba Brightly Ever After Serumnya dan suka banget.  Sekarang ada serum terbaru lagi nih yang Retinol dan Niacinamide. Kedua kandungan tersebut lagi hype banget di dunia skincare karena untuk Retinol dikenal sebagai anti aging ingredient dan Niacinamide untuk mencerahkan. Dengan harganya yang murah meriah, serum-serum ini wajib kalian punya! Scarlett Whitening Skin Smoothing Retinol Serum Net 15ml IDR 75,000 Kandungan :   Encapsulated Retinol  • Membantu menyamarkan garis-garis halus  • Membantu mengangkat sel kulit mati  • Membantu merawat kekencangan kulit Pomegranate Extract  • Membantu melindungi kulit dari efek buruk sinar UV dan membantu melawan bakteri penyebab jerawat Hexapeptide-8   • Membantu mencegah tanda-tanda penuaan dini  • Membantu m...

Scarlett Whitening Mask Review

Aku sudah sering bahas brand yang satu ini, pasti sudah pada tau Scarlett Whitening kan. Yang mau aku bahas kali ini adalah maskernya. Yes, mereka sekarang sudah ada wash off mask atau masker yang dibilas dan aku sudah coba keduanya. Hasilnya gimana dan apa aja jenis maskernya? Baca di bawah ini yaa! Ada 2 jenis masker dari Scarlett Whitening yaitu: Scarlett Herbalism Mugwort Mask Scarlett Seriously Soothing & Hydrating Gel Mask Keduanya memiliki fungsi berbeda tapi kalau ditanya suka yang mana, it's hard for me to choose karena aku suka keduanya dengan fungsinya masing-masing. Scarlett Herbalism Mugwort Mask Nett: 100gr Price: IDR 75,000 Description Scarlett Herbalism Mugwort Mask dapat digunakan untuk merawat kulit berminyak, pori-pori besar, berjerawat dan berkomedo. Di dalam Scarlett Herbalism Mugwort Mask terdapat kandungan Mugwort Extract, Vitamin C, Glutathione, Niacinamide, Bamboo Charcoal, Allantoin, Chlorophyllin, Green Tea Powder yang bermanfaat sebagai: 1) Mugwort E...