Finally... The long awaited box has come! Happy Ramadan to my friends who celebrate it. Althea also celebrates Ramadan with its limited edition box and free goodies (read: FREE GIFT from ALTHEA Raya Festive Goodies). Now it's time for unboxing..! My favorite time.
I'll share to you everything that I chose to get from Althea and why I wanted them. Anyway, the package came longer than usual ( days) because of the Ramadan holiday so the delivery got postponed for a few days.
Innisfree Green Tea Mint Fresh Shampoo
I have oily scalp so I wash my hair almost every single day and I really wanna try this shampoo from a while ago because of its good review. Green tea and mint are the two things I love so I thought I'd like this shampoo. And yes, I love it. It gives very refreshing minty feeling to my scalp, especially after a hot day and the scent is very nice too.
Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel
Who doesn't know this famous aloe gel. I always have aloe gel in my fridge and plan to stock up some jars. It's like an emergency item, not only a multifunction gel from head to toe but it's the best thing to cure sunburnt skin and burn wound. Whenever my hands get burnt when cooking or so, I apply this aloe gel immediately and the result is amazing, it prevents from the wound to happen.
Lizly What a Lovely Palette Eyeshadow
This one is for my sister. The eyeshadow color on this palette is so lovely, just like the name. It's so affordable but the color's payoff is so amazing. I swatched it and it's amazing, the color is super pigmented, creamy and pretty. I'm thinking of getting this one too >.<!!!
W-Lab Sebum Out Finish Powder
I really love my innisfree zero sebum powder and can't live without it. It's a very recommended product that works for both oily and dry skin. It makes my skin super smooth and less oily on the T zone, it also works really well as dry shampoo. As I wanted to stock up with the Innisfree one but they ran out of it so I just got the W-Lab one. Hope it's that good too.
Tony Moly Spoiler Strobing Stick - Pink Glow
I wanted to have a highlighting product in cream but I came across this product and read the good reviews so I was very tempted to try this strobing stick in pink glow. They have 2 colors but I chose this shade. It's broken when it came but still can be fixed easily, the color is cute and the texture is quiet creamy too.
Giveaway Gift: Beauty People Absolute Tok Tok Tip Blusher - Lively Tok Tok
Last product I got, it's a FREE GIFT from Althea Raya Giveaway. We can choose one product from selected gifts and I chose this blusher because it's so cute and I wanted a cream blusher, too bad the shade I wanted was out of stock. This shade is kinda too light and it's not really showing on my skin hahah.. I think I'm gonna use it with light foundation and create a kinda innocent makeup look.
That's all everything that I got from this box. I will test them all for a while before giving an appropriate review. Which product that you want me to review first? Let me know.
Good news for you too!
If this is your first purchase to Althea,
Get IDR 70,000 discount with minimum purchase of IDR 500,000


Comments
Post a Comment