I'm a fan of Dove body wash, especially the blue one. It's the original version and it has the best moisturizer inside a shower cream. My dry skin thanks Dove. I know that Dove had facial foam range once before but somehow it's discontinued in a long period of time and I'm more than happy to finally find that they have it now!
I got this from Home Tester Club, they sent me this facial foam along with the deodorant roll on but I'm gonna review this one only for now. Dove launched their facial foam series a while ago in Indonesia and they have a few now.
![]() |
| Dove Facial Wash Series |
Dove Facial Wash series:
- Inner Glow Facial Foam (pink): Gentle exfoliating facial cleanser, for dull and dry skin
- Beauty Moisture Facial Foam (blue): Beauty moisture facial cleanser, for normal, sensitive or dry skin
- Deep Pure Facial Foam (green): Oil control facial cleanser, for oily and combination skin
- 3in1 Makeup Removing Foaming Cleanser: The first makeup remover with foam
Packaging
It comes in a tube with flip cap, slim and compact. I like the shape because it's easier to put inside a makeup or traveling pouch. Simple with Dove touch.
It's a white, creamy and milky texured facial foam. It smells good and I love it, it's much better than Dove body wash scent that's somehow a bit boring, this one has more pleasant floral fragrance in it but not overwhelming.
It doesn't create lather like normal cleansing foam and it glides so smoothly like a cream rather than a cleansing foam which is usually tackier. The result is very lovely, it makes my skin moist, doesn't dry my skin at all after cleansing. A little goes a lot too. It's also very affordable too, I think I wanna grab the pink one too to try the exfoliating one.
====================
PROS:
+ Affordable and easy to get
+ Very moisturizing
+ Has 3 types according to skin needs
+ Good for dry skin
+ Has pleasant floral fragrance
CONS:
None
OVERALL:
I have normal dry combination skin and this works wonderful on me. I don't like squeaky clean facial foam and this works great, especially with affordable price tag. This Dove facial foam will be my pick if I'm going to a supermarket, for sure!



Comments
Post a Comment