It's been a while since my last event post. I'm so happy when this product finally reached Bali because it's really an awesome product to try.
The event was held at Ibis Styles Hotel Denpasar, it's a makeup workshop with Yenny Gunawan from Beyond Makeup. I finally met her again, I used her service on my wedding day back then. She still looked young and beautiful like always (aka awet muda). The theme was Nude Makeup, just like the cushion stick all about.
The makeup demo started with applying Estee Lauder skincare first like Estee Lauder Set + Refresh Perfecting Makeup Mist, Estee Lauder Micro Essence Skin Activating Treatment Lotion, Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Light Cream, Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum and Eye Serum. I really like their texture, it feels light on skin and very moisturizing, especially the treatment lotion and the night repair serum. Loveeee them. After a prep skin, then continued with the cushion stick and a little bit of makeup. 15 minutes and it's done!
Now it's time for us to do our own makeup workshop!
The cushion stick's very easy to use. Just open the cap, twist the body until the liquid comes out (don't worry because it can be twisted back if too much liquid comes out) and do a tap tap motion to the skin. It leaves a natural finish without streaks and looks like wearing nothing, just like second skin. The sponge is removable too so we can wash it after using.
The key to a perfect makeup is a perfect canvas. I cleaned my face with Estee Lauder Makeup Cleanser and did all skincare steps all over again. After having a moist and plump skin, makeup is easy to apply and will last longer too. Applying Estee Lauder Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick was so easy on smooth skin, it glided so smoothly and gave a perfect amount of natural glow without being sticky or tacky. I could feel that my skin was soft, not oily but still glowing, I felt like wearing nothing on skin. So perfect for nude makeup. Love it..
You can see that my skin looked plump and glowing but so natural like wearing nothing. This is what it's called a No Makeup Makeup.
Thank you Estee Lauder for inviting me and thanks for the goodies. I got the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum too as gift after answering question, can't wait to try it!
Thank you Estee Lauder for inviting me and thanks for the goodies. I got the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum too as gift after answering question, can't wait to try it!

Comments
Post a Comment