Hey July! I love July because it's my Birthday month. I wish everything will be great and all will be well for you too. I use toner everyday and kinda fancy it right now. I'm not really a toner person before but I think it's an important step and makes a huge difference for the next skincare steps.
- Today, I will review this product that I received a while ago from Kawaii Beauty Japan. It's been in my closet for a while and finally I can say a few words about this product.
Net: 500ml
Price: Rp 88,500
Where to Buy: Guardian
- Hatomugi Skin Conditioner contains hydrating Job's tears extract to tone and adjust the skin's condition and restore moisture. Richly moisturizing, yet never sticky, this toner nourishes irritated, dry skin, returning it to a refreshed, smooth condition. Reduces inflammation after sunburn and firms tired skin. Suitable for use on both the body and face. Best used after bathing. Unscented, contains no dyes.
As you see, the ingredient still has alcohol and paraben in it, so it may not suit with people who're sensitive to alcohol. I don't have problem with that, so it's still good on my skin.
Packaging is a bulky plastic bottle for the toner and an empty mini spray bottle (comes separately if you buy at store). The best way to use this toner is by using spray bottle, it's more convenient and fun to spray the toner to the skin.
The texture is so watery and the color is a bit white, reminds me with rice water that happens after washing the rice. It feels so good on skin, very refreshing and light. No residue at all.
I can feel that it's cooling down my skin temperature (maybe because of the alcohol too) which is really good for summer, especially when summer is everyday in Bali. It's also moisturizing lightly without giving any extra unnecessary stickiness. Love it!
I love how it can be used for both face and body. I carry it as a face mist or using it on body after showering as skin conditioner. It's very multifunction and it comes with a great price too. Other than that, this can be used as mask by dipping the mask capsule into the cap filled with this skin conditioner or by soaking the cotton pads and put it on face. Whatever you want, it still feels great.
====================
PROS:
+ Affordable (good price for big bottle)
+ Can be used for both face and body
+ Multifunction product (as toner, mist, mask)
+ Very refreshing, calming and gives light moisturizing
CONS:
- Not moist enough for dry skin
OVERALL:
It's a really great multifunction product that's now become my must bring product. It's perfect for hot weather, especially in Bali, using it as refreshing mist is very helpful. The bottle is big so it's better to move it to mini spray bottle to carry everywhere with you. I believe this will last for a long time and definitely will repurchase it when I'm out of it.


Comments
Post a Comment