You know a good quality brush when you see one. I've never been this excited with brushes except for Sigma. They really have a very good quality brushes, very durable, and the bristles are so soft. I just love them soooo much. Especially the kabuki brush, it's just too good and I love their eye brushes too.
This is the second time Sigma sent me their brushes, and this time is their NEW DIMENSIONAL BRUSHES VOLUME 1. There are 2 brushes to try:
- Sigma F83 Curved Kabuki- Sigma 3DHD Max Kabuki
Why Sigma?
If you wanna know why Sigma brushes are so recommended and why you should have them, here's the reasons why...
- Free 2-year warranty on brushes!
- Cruelty Free
- Exclusive Sigmax® Fibers
Sigmax® Fibers - Sigma Beauty's exclusive thermoplastic engineering polymer developed to evenly apply cream and powder products onto the skin for a high definition effect. Features premium filaments engineered for outstanding softness, heat and chemical resistance, mechanical strength and high durability. Sigmax® fibers are antibacterial and hypoallergenic.
Ferrules - The patented 3-ring brush ferrule is made with high performance SigmaAlloy™ for durability and strength. Patent No. D718060.
Handles - Each brush handle is made from a lightweight, sustainable source of wood which receives 8 coats of paint, making them scratch resistant and guaranteed to last.
The F83 Curved Kabuki™ is soft, dense and uniquely designed to hug the curves of your face when applying foundation or contour products. Use with liquid, cream or powders to apply color exactly where you want it – in the hollow of the cheek or along the jawline.
Unique Feature: Curved-top brush head
Function: Exact foundation or contour application
Recommended Use: Apply and blend foundation, contour or blush into hollow of cheek or along jawline
The brush comes in a transparent plastic triangle box, it looks elegant and keeps the brush save and stay in shape. You can see the number and the brush name on top of the box and on the body.
The body is quiet big and easy to handle, it's also very durable. I use my Sigma brushes like for years and they still look like new. No scratch, no peel off, just shiny like that.
The bristles are super duper soft but still firm. It's more flexible since it's bigger and longer than other kabuki brushes.
The shape is very unique, I've never seen anything like it and I love Sigma because of their innovation and very 'out of the box' design. All their previous kabuki brushes seems to be smaller but this one is bigger and better.
I already have Sigma F84 Angled Kabuki Brush which also works for both foundation and contouring but this one is far better!
It's not only perfect for foundation because it's big but it's really great for blush and contouring, too. The curve makes it's perfect for the cheek bone and jaw line. I like soft contouring and blended in blush (not a streak one) and I can say that I LOVE THIS BRUSH! It makes my life so much easier, putting on subtle blush on and contouring is so much easier by using this brush. I can use this one brush for many things and it works with every type of product either cream, powder or liquid, it's such a multifunction brush and a must have.
I already have Sigma F84 Angled Kabuki Brush which also works for both foundation and contouring but this one is far better!
It's not only perfect for foundation because it's big but it's really great for blush and contouring, too. The curve makes it's perfect for the cheek bone and jaw line. I like soft contouring and blended in blush (not a streak one) and I can say that I LOVE THIS BRUSH! It makes my life so much easier, putting on subtle blush on and contouring is so much easier by using this brush. I can use this one brush for many things and it works with every type of product either cream, powder or liquid, it's such a multifunction brush and a must have.
The PATENTED 3DHD® Max Kabuki is a larger, fluffier version of our holy-grail 3DHD® Kabuki brush. This dimensional foundation brush offers the same precision of the original, with edges that fit into every curve, crease and angle of the face. In this maximized version, you’ll get a more sheer foundation finish – buildable to your desired coverage.
Unique Feature: 3DHD® angles
Function: Precise foundation application
Recommended Use: Apply liquid, cream or powder products to every curve, crease and angle of the face
The box is the same with the F83 I mentioned before, using triangle plastic box. I love the design, the previous single Sigma brush doesn't come in a box.
It has the same body as other Sigma Kabuki Brushes. I really love this big and durable handle. You can see the brush name printed on the body.
Compared to the old one (the smaller and earlier version Sigma 3DHD Kabuki), the new MAXI one is the maximized size for sure. The old one is smaller and denser but this one is much bigger and curvier.
The smaller one is perfect for sharp edges like beside nose area, under eye area, chin, etc but since I have smaller nose (I do really have a very small nose), the softer and bigger Sigma 3DHD Max Kabuki is THE BEST FOR ME!
It makes my life easier because I prefer the maxi one. I love having sheerer finish since it's more natural and it's faster to do my makeup because it's bigger and already reach every edges of my face. So I thank Sigma that they've invented this brush.
=========================
Where to buy?
(click above to buy)
They offer FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING on $150+
They use Fedex and came in just a week from US to INDONESIA which usually takes a month!
Don't forget to check regularly because they often offer FREE SHIPPING promotion with less purchase value or even NO MINIMUM!
=========================


Comments
Post a Comment