Hola ladies, do you know Maybelline just launched their newest range of bold color collection. They have like soooo many bold colors to choose for from normal color like red, orange to unique color like black, blue, even white. I'll review them for you!
WHAT IT IS
Color Sensational® Loaded Bolds Lipstick. Maybelline’s creamy lip color is available in a collection of full-spectrum shades from jet black to bright white.
BENEFITS
Hypercolor pigments and an opaque, creamy clay base deliver one-stroke intensity. Sumptuous honey nectar leaves a creamy finish. Maybelline’s Color Sensational The Loaded Bolds is available in a range of pigment-loaded shades from deep plums and electric blues to vibrant reds and natural nudes. (Sadly Natural Nudes shades aren't available in Indonesia)
HOW TO USE/APPLY
Step 1. Apply lipstick in the center of your upper lip and follow the contours of your mouth.
Step 2. Glide the lipstick across the entire bottom lip.
We have 12 colors from the Maybelline The Loaded Bolds collection in Indonesia and what I have here are 3 colors of them:
- Audacious Blue
- Wickedly White
- Midnight Date- Wickedly White
Packaging
The packaging is so Maybelline with this square tube, just like many series before this one, they have the same tube model. It's made from plastic, this series has blue cap. It's quiet big actually compared to round tube.
Almost like Netherland flag, LOL, the colors are so similar, different structure tho. Here's top to bottom:
- Wickedly White
- Audacious Blue
- Midnight Date
- Audacious Blue
- Midnight Date
Wickedly White
The white color is my least favorite. First, it's white. Okay.. Who will need white lipstick anyway, it kinda makes me look like a dead-matte. Perhaps this can be used for special occasion or special event for this upcoming Halloween.
Beside the color, I don't like the texture, it's just so patchy and hard to blend no matter how many times I've tried. Maybe it's just not for me. I already tried using lip concealer too but it just doesn't work and doesn't cover my lips well.
Audacious Blue
Audacious blue is my first blue lipstick (of course it is!). It's very unique and many people like this unique dark blue color. It has a mysterious vibe that I can tell. This color can still be used as dating, dinner, and everything related to night time.
This one works quiet great. The color's payoff is good and looks unique on me but still doesn't meet my expectation, it's a bit sheer for 1 swipe only, I need to add more swipes to achieve bold look. The texture is better than the white one. As I just said, I use with 1 swipe and it's already strong enough to cover the lips but still, I need about 2-3 times until it feels perfect.
Midnight Date
Midnight Date is my favorite because the color is still normal, a dark vampy red. This is my first time too having this kind of color. Perfect for Halloween, right. When I use this color for review purpose, my friend thought I was making Halloween makeup look since I also dressed with gothic vampy style. I think my face fits one, lol.
I love this lipstick's texture. It's the best out of three. It's matte but feels soft on lips, it also has no scent and the color's payoff is amazing. 1 swipe is really enough for the whole lips. It lasts for a longgg time even after eating and drinking, it's just there, I love the longevity.
What color are you curious and which color do you want the most?
Where to Buy?
(klik link diatas untuk melihat produk)
Yang minat belanja di Sociolla,
jangan lupa pakai kode diskon
SBNLAP5S
untuk dapat diskon 50,000 dengan minimal pembelian 250,000


Comments
Post a Comment