Back with nail art post.
I hope it's getting better :D
Inspired by the Spring season and neon color that's really in for now.
You can see it everywhere from make up, fashion, all is spring and neon.
I love combination of pink and green.
It's cute and sweet.
I'm having the FOTD eye make up to match the nails, check it here
NAIL POLISH
L-R:
Oriflame base coat
Lioele #16 Bikini Pink
Etude House #CGR701
Etude House Nail Art Pen White
Revlon Double Twist Top Coat
Use the green/pink first on half part of your nails
Use the other color to fill in the other half part of your nails
Make long lines with gap between them, and then just fill in the gap with shorter lines like you're writing l but in long way...
The pros of this nail art is, even though you didn't make a clean line between the green and pink, the white lines can cover it.
Wanna try? ^_~
What other color you think the best for this kind of nail art?
Comments
Post a Comment