Skip to main content

Review: ELF Studio Eyebrow Kit Light

I've been soo bussssyy preparing my wedding >.<, there will be a lot of absence.
But I've never absent of reading blog that I follow :)

Last week I've reviewed ELF Studio Bronzer that I bought along with this one.
I've seen the reviewes that the eyebrow kit is good too so I give it a try.



Description

Create brows that are fuller, thicker, and more defined! The pigmented wax defines and shapes brows and the color complementing setting powder keeps them looking arched and perfected. The doubled sided taklon brush has one side to help arch your brows while the other side aids in filling them in. This duo provides lasting color definition for a naturally beautiful look.

Price: $3



Packaging

Typical studio line is with black packaging and box, make it looks more professional.


The back box is filled with description.


This is the box, there is a transparent plastic so you can see the color inside.


There is a mirror but so small, just enough to see your one eyebrow.
A plastic partition with elf logo on it.



Swatch

There are 2 sides, left one is brow gel, right one is brow powder.
The brow gel is wax to shape the eyebrow while the powder to set it.


A brush included inside, it's a two sides brush, the angled brush for the gel and the dome brush for powder.


Angled brush for brow gel



Dome brush for brow powder



I chose the light color, that's a little bit clumsy, I forgot to check the color I order.
Medium suits me better I think, I have dark brown to black hair, so this is too light for me but still ok to use, just not too much.

The brow gel in 'light' shows a light brown color.
It's good enough to set the eyebrows, but when you put it too much it will look awkward because it will make a glossy eyebrow.

After putting the gel, apply the powder on the top of it to make it set.
I'm not really an expert and this is my first time using this kind of eyebrow color.



Pros
- Cheap
- Brush included
- Mirror inside
- Comes with wax and powder
- Many color variants from ash, light, medium, dark

Cons
- Need practice, not really suitable for beginner

Overall
For me, I prefer something simpler like eyebrow pencil.
It is easier to use for me, I love my Etude House Drawing Eyebrow but it's not really long lasting.
Maybe after some practice, I'll find it useful better for me.



Comments

  1. yay,i was thinking to buy Etude House Drawing Eyebrow but it was out of stock :( im surprised on how cheap this eyebrow kit. #GIG http://azwaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my alternative stock for makeup
    Thanks
    Www.misskattie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you kattie.. :)
    Sent from BlackBerry® on 3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: IOPE Air Cushion Sunblock EX No.22 Ice Shimmer Beige

IOPE is a brand from Amore Pacific. The medium high collection similar with Laneige and Mamonde. The skin care range is more for older people, while Laneige and Mamonde are for younger people. This is my first IOPE. It is really best selling, sold 1 every 30 seconds in the world. I also heard that it is featured in many magazines, got award, etc... I am curious with this air cushion thing. and it is really good to know there is a compact sunblock with high SPF (it's 50!!). Since it is superrrr hot here in Bali, where I live, I don't like wearing cream sunblock. *Sorry for blurry picture* The box is thick because it contains the compact sunblock + FREE REFILL... Love it the free one. You also get the small booklet for product description inside. Description It is 4 in 1 function: brightening, UV protection, make up, cooling. The cooling effect is new to me, I never have cooling effect product before. Really all in ...

News: Etude House Magic Any Cushion (Any Cushion + Choux Base???)

Quick News from Etude House! Etude Hose, why are you keep making me broke? Maybe for some people. it's really true. They are now going on their spring collection as the new lips fit already launched. A few days ago, there is something new and it's so exciting and colorful.  Etude House Any Cushion has been a hit and it's best selling item. Do you remember the last year Sweet Recipe collection, I reviewed the   Etude House Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base #2 Berry . And now they are combining both of them and creating a new Etude House Magic Any Cushion. I love how they look. They're just like macaroons to me! Kyaa... There are 3 colors just like the Baby Choux Base, Peach, Mint and Berry. It claims that the cushion can magically tone up the skin. So if you have redness, you can choose the mint one. If you have pale skin like me, berry is the perfect one, and peach can also whiten your skin tone. I love this idea because it is more practical becaus...

Review: Eveline Glicerini Hand and Nail Cream Bio Olive + Karite Butter

Back then, my mom bought me this hand cream at Sasa Hongkong. At first, I was sceptical about this because I've never heard about it before,  Eveline is a pretty name for a girl but never heard about them on cosmetics or so. It's a brand from Poland that has been sold worldwide. I love Sasa because they sell a lot of products, so many brands that I don't know and they are affordable. I hope Sasa will open in Indonesia, someday *dreaming*. After searching and browsing, I'm surprised that they have so many products for make up and care (face, ,body, hair). Such a lot of products. And I've found this on their web, the description of the hand cream and what's in it. GLYCERINE CONCENTRATED HAND AND NAIL CREAM DEEPLY NOURISHING + REGENERATING BIO OLIVE + KARITE BUTTER strengthens nails  48h perfectly absorbing formula NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS Glycerine hand cream ensures deep nourishment and intense regeneration. Makes even very damaged and dehydrate...