![]() |
| Source |
Who doesn't love lipstick?
Lipstick has been woman's best friend since ages.
Before lipstick was made, lip color was already there from the whole world, they used plants to color their lips.
Talking about lipstick...
It is a must have item for girls and women, don't you agree?
With a touch of lipstick, you can accentuate your look, if you want to look elegant, casual or fun...
Your lips can talk for you!
![]() |
| Source |
There are two categories for lip color?
BOLD & NATURAL
Which one do you prefer?
For me, I prefer Natural.
Even though it is a save for me, yes it's my comfort zone,
but despite that fact, I have small lips but not thin, wearing bold lipstick will make my lips the center of my face.
For bold color, I like tint better because it makes me fresh but not really bold.
Either Bold or Natural, you choose!
It can enhance the look you want.
Bold for sexy look, Natural for casual look.
But do remember, there are rules for using bold color
Choose the right colour for your complexion
Fair skin suit better with warm pink and red like snow white. Medium good with blue-based reds. Rich plums for dark skin, while fushia flatter any skin tone.
Exfoliate your lips first
This allows for a better and smoother application.
Choose a matching lip pencil
This will extend the wear of your lip colour.
Do not pair bold lips with heavy eye makeup
Your lips already scream for you. Heavy eyes will distract from the bold look you are creating with your lips.
Do not wear a matching blush
When you are wearing a bold lipstick, you can skip blush entirely.
Which lip product is my best friend?
I love.... lipgloss and liptint, lipstick too.
Liptint is new comer in lips world, I love it because it stains the lips but I don't feel like wearing anything.
It also makes my face look fresh, I love orange tint.
But do remember! Have a silky smooth lips before applying tint or it can make your lips look like bleeding.
Lipgloss makes my lips look full and shiny, I love shiny lips *_*
But sometimes the stickiness is annoying, be careful :)
Lipstick is my choice for natural color, brown, pink, red... is my favourite!
But don't forget to apply lipgloss to have the sensual look <3
One more thing without color but very very essential to have is Lipbalm
This is my friend when I have trouble lips.
Put it on the night, and exfoliate in the morning, you'll have the best lips ever every day without any doubt!
For you who have dry lips, but want some color, choose colored lipbalm.
It can add some color to lips while protecting it.
Attention!!! Before using any lip color...
You must have a smooth lips first.
Why? It is like building a nice base first before building on it.
Your application will be smoother and your lips can look at the best.
Use lipbalm, honey, olive oil..
It helps a lot to maintain your lips condition.
Exfoliate daily
It is important because lips skin is very thin and easy to be chapped.
I use children toothbrush to do it.
Make DIY lipscrub
Honey + olive oil + sugar
rub it on to your lips and it's sweet :p
and very nice to your lips
Which one do you choose, is lipstick/lipgloss/liptint/lip... your best friend?
Do share with me!
Anyway, for Indonesia residence, there is a lipstick giveaway for you hold by Merilla May!
Who is Merilla May?
She is an awesome blogger, her blog is in Indonesian and it's very casual and easy to read.
I love her eye tutorial, it's simple yet nice and easy for beginner.
My favourite is http://merillamay.blogspot.com/2013/05/tutorial-shy-blue-eye-makeup.html
Simple yet sophisticated, I don't wear or have many bright eyeshadows, but this can make my eyes more pop up but not too much color. Like it how she applies it.
Her photos are very clear too..
The blog layout is simple and fresh.
For Indonesian readers, I recommend you to follow her.
What is the giveaway gifts?
Who is Merilla May?
She is an awesome blogger, her blog is in Indonesian and it's very casual and easy to read.
I love her eye tutorial, it's simple yet nice and easy for beginner.
My favourite is http://merillamay.blogspot.com/2013/05/tutorial-shy-blue-eye-makeup.html
Simple yet sophisticated, I don't wear or have many bright eyeshadows, but this can make my eyes more pop up but not too much color. Like it how she applies it.
Her photos are very clear too..
The blog layout is simple and fresh.
For Indonesian readers, I recommend you to follow her.
What is the giveaway gifts?
Many many lipsticks... My eyes are sparkling right now *_*
The gifts are very tempting, you can get Make Up Forever, The Balm and NYX Lipstick!
Plus gift voucher for readers, so if you don't have blog, you can still join.
Good Luck
Xoxo




I prefer something in the middle. :) I like to wear red when I'm wearing only black and white and I want something to stand out alone...but on a daily basis I wear "cute" colors that aren't too over the top, like a pink or a mild orange. I am really loving lip tint but for some reason there is a part of my upper lip that just won't take tint O....O What's your favorite lipstick?
ReplyDeleteI love peach color, it makes me look fresh because sometimes I look pale.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing
Halooo! makasih udah ikutan ya dear :D Tunggu pengumumannya besok ;)
ReplyDelete