Secret Key has many items that dupe with high end brand, but the quality is quiet good too and cheap.
Now, I'll review the essence.
What does it remind you to?
Yes...
SKII pitera essence.. This is kinda the dupe.
Pitera is the ingredient in sake that makes skin soft, supple and younger.
As you see in the table, from the left is Missha, SKII and Secret Key.
Secret Key is the cheapest of them.
I bought the small one, 30ml, it's deluxe sample in a plastic bottle that looks like the big one.
There is a seal to prevents the liquid getting out.
There is the website in the side of the bottle.
The manufacturing date is printed on the bottom side of the bottle
The texture is watery and transparent, not as clear as water, a little bit yellow, but you can barely see it.
I love the fact that it doesn't have harmful ingredients because of the 7 free, and no weird or strong smell.
Result?
After using it, my skin getting fresher, not really moist, and a little bit suppler.
It's not really giving significant effect, as I have normal dry skin.
I think it suits better with oily skin.
For toner, it's not bad.
I've never used SKII before, so I couldn't say anything.
Have you tried?
Did it work on you?
Where to buy?
(for Indonesian resident only)
The sample size is not available anymore but you can buy the real size only for IDR 165.000
Sparkling Gee
They sell preorder and ready stock for Secret Key and Mizon
Instagram: @jcliani
Line: jcliani

Beli dimana sai?
ReplyDeletedi gmarket sis, kmrn aku ada beli yang besar, harga 135rb, krn pas lg promo, cm lagi otw ksini dr korea, kl mau email aja ya :). beli lebih soalnya
ReplyDeleteOh that's quite misleading...lesson: read the label before purchase! I have learned this the hard way too >...>
ReplyDeleteYesss.. it's really similar. Not really creative but I think it's good for selling
ReplyDelete-------- Original message --------
Uda full booked say, kl ada lgi aq kbrin yaa
ReplyDelete-------- Original message --------
Aku Jual Secret key STE yg 155ml, Harga 160rb, kalau mau sms/whatsapp : 081287172129, LINE : airenseunggi
ReplyDelete