One thing I'd say, I love this palette.
Many bloggers rave this palette. This is a well known nude palette with cheaper price than Urban Decay.
I got this from my sister as an early birthday present.
*kiss her*
Description
There are two types with different image but same in the inside, Naughty and Nice.
Most people buy the 'Naughty' one, it's cuter and more fun.
This amazing palette consists of 12 beautiful shadows that make wearing nudes sexy! These satiny smooth colors can be applied naturally, i.e. “let me slip into something more comfortable” or beautifully layered. The wide range gives you light highlighters as well as brazen bold shades that work to add definition and emphasis to your lids. Nude`tude allows you to dramatically dress up your eyes—if nothing else! net weight: .09 oz (25.5 grams)
Packaging
It has doff paper case for the palette. It's not really useful, I put it away once I open the palette because it takes time to put it on and off. Or, is it just me that too lazy?
The design is really nice and classic, remind me of 80's movies.
Can't say much about the packaging, it's a sturdy paper box with magnet system but still, not hard plastic and can't be compared with UD.
I don't really bring it everywhere especially for travelling because I'm afraid the box will be damaged as it's made from paper.
Each eyeshadow has a name and the theme is naughty and presents the palette's name (nude).
It's big and has mirror in it which is a plus, because it is really useful.
It also has a two sided brush, so I can bring it everywhere without worrying on how to use it.
I like the brush because it can be used for shadow, shading, lining, and even defining eyebrows.
The left side is for shading, right side can be used for eyelining and eyebrows.
The brush is really soft too, but if you're at home or not in a hurry, you can use your brushes to make better result.
SWATCH
Hey.. sexy ladies..
The image of naked ladies with sexy pose censored with the eyeshadow.
Each eyeshadow is kinda small compared to the big packaging, but it is part of the theme.
Left side of the palette:
Many soft and shimmery color on the left side. I only swatched it once and the color is really pigmented, texture is creamy and easy to blend. More shimmery, the more it will be creamier.
Sassy to Standoffish is shimmery color, great for inner eyes, blending, and highlighting crease / browbone.
Sultry is matte light brown color, can be used for eyebrows too.
Right side of the palette:
On the right side is more 'naughty' and bold.
Sophisticated is shimmery dark brown color. I love it for shading the eyes.
Sexy is brown red with glitter, I like to use it for outer part or lining my crease
Serious is matte black color, perfect for smokey eyes. I'm not really a fan of black smokey eyes so I use it for eyeliner and brow.
Seductive is pretty gold brown. I love it too.
Silly is darker brown with bronze shimmer, love it for shading the outer corner.
Sleek is matte dark brown, also perfect for eyebrows.
The LOOK
This is me using The Balm Nude Tude Palette
The color is pretty for nude eye make up or even smokey eyes.
I'm still learning to do heavy smokey eyes, but I don't really think that I'll fit that kind of look.
Pros
+ Cute theme
+ Pigmented color
+ Cheapest compared to high end brand
+ Can be used for eyebrows
Cons
- Packaging made of hard paper, easy to get dented
Overall
I love it, very worth the price, especially when it was on sale.
The quality is good and very pigmented. I love the color choices, it is different each other and can be used for natural or bold look.
Let me know,
What is your best eye palette?





The names are so cute! I have too many neutral palettes but this looks so gorgeous! *must resist* The Lorac Pro Palette is one of my favorites :)
ReplyDeletemake upnya BAGUS, dear. Terlihat NATURAL ;) LOVE It so much...
ReplyDeleteBtw, yuk ikutan PINKYLICI0US GIVEAWAYS…
banyak hadiahnya loh….dari merek Etude House, Tony Moly, The
Face Shop, It’s Skin, etc
ajak teman2mu jg yach, ada SURPRISE GIFTS too for your
friend ^_^v
Caranya gampang banget koq, cek di http://pinkylici0us.blogspot.com/
Thank u so much, dear ^_^v
Thank you dear, n also for d giveaway
ReplyDelete-------- Original message --------
I only own 2 neutral palette and the other one is drugstore so I love this so much. Heard about the lorac and really tempted by it but it's more expensive so I have to save it in my deep thought for now :D
ReplyDelete-------- Original message --------
u r very welcome, dear :) Hope u'll join too...Thank u ^_^v
ReplyDeleteLove the post!! :) thank you for visiting my Blog! <3
ReplyDelete<3 Chaicy
GIG
http://www.style-a-pastiche.blogspot.in