Another review for today, I think this is my last post today.
Remember when I told you here that I won a giveaway and got this awesome gift, OPI Euro Centrale Mini Set.
This is my first time I have OPI, I have many nail polishes but never bought this brand, and as we know this is a very well known brand for nail polish.
The prize arrived at my house not long after I confirmed the prize with Kiki, she's the one who hold this giveaway. Anyway, if you're into nail art thing, you should follow her blog.
It came from Olivianne Shop, her sponsor for nail polishes.
The packing was really good to make sure everything inside is safe so I wouldn't mind there will be anything bad happen while delivery.
It's Euro Centrale collection by OPI and comes in a set with 4 beautiful colors and box.
I love the box design, it's very artisty...
Cute bottles. Each contains 3.75ml. It's not a lot, but for nail polish, I can use it so many times.
Each OPI Nail Polish has a unique name, and what inside this Euro Minis are:
Can't Find My Czechbook (teal)
Suzi's Hungary AGAIN! (shocking pink)
You're Such a BudaPest (purple pastel)
OY-Another Polish Joke! (gold glitter)
It's a long name and hard to remember. Lol. The description is so fun to read too.
Here is my nail art using all of the 4 colors:
I hope you like it and hope that it can inspire you,
even though it's an easy nail art but really fun to play with contrast and many colors.
Xoxo,
Jcliani



cakepp >.<
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute nail art!! I like it <3
ReplyDeleteHehe thank you.. Dicoba aja. Ga susa kq :)
ReplyDeletelovely nail design! I love the colors
ReplyDeletethank you darl
ReplyDeletemampir nih, nice blog ;)
ReplyDelete