It's been a long time since I wrote about the latest collection of Etude House. Forgive me.. So busy and forgot back then. There was Bling in the Sea and cooling collection. They release a new collection really quick. Two thumbs up!
Another new item that is really happening is the 'Any Cushion'. It's not a new technology in Korean make up. I think Etude is a bit late about this. Sorry Etude, but other brands had come up first about this even it is from Amore Pacific's company (Etude House's mother) like IOPE, Laneige had this first. As the middle high brand known this as air cushion sunblock, but Etude release this as foundation that has better coverage. If you want to take a look of the IOPE one click here. They almost has the same texture, but the packaging is better and stronger with the IOPE, Etude House is definitely cuter.
Which one do you want to try? I want to try the lip products, since I'm into it right now.

samaaa... yg aku nanti2kan jg lipstikny XD
ReplyDeletei'm in love with the lip products <3 etude house always has the best colors!
ReplyDelete