It's been so long this baby is in my pic draft. Today I'll review the mini size of Benefit Ooh La Lift. I'm not kidding, it's super mini that I have to save it nicely in the right place so I won't loose it. Honestly, sometimes I forget that I own this bab. LOL
So... Benefit is one of my fave brand. Their primer works amazingly and they are very famous of it along with the tint. I don't have it, but I've tried and I love it. One thing that I like too is they have the mini size so it'll be budget friendly to try especially when you rarely use it. I bought the mini size along with the that gal primer that I've reviewed here.
Details
Why we love it!
This legendary under-eye brightening boost looks like an instant eyelift! Contains raspberry extracts and light-reflecting pigments to instantly perk up tired eyes. This delicate pink balm can be applied on bare skin or over makeup.How to apply
Apply three little dots under each eye and gently pat with fingertip. Reapply as needed for a perky-eyed pick-me-up.Details
7.0 g Net wt. 0.25 ozBeauty tip
Tip from the twins! Refrigerate your ooh la lift for extra under-eye soothing power. Perfectly portable for late afternoon "wake-up calls."
Price: $22 (Full size)
Packaging
The packaging is made from plastic. And because this is the mini size, the cap is made from black plastic while the full size is made from metal. It's just 5cm, how cute!
Even though it's so small, there is some printing for the function at least, and the brand. Can't say much, but what I like is it's small but have the wand inside so the application is very easy, same with the full size.
SWATCH
It's quiet thick and have pearly pink color that used for brightening effect.
After blended, it gives brightening effect but not really visible compared to Benefit high beam or the others that has similar function as brightener. This can give a pop up for your eyes but not really different.
REVIEW
I tried it on my eyes, because I have dark circles >_< heavy panda!, forgive me.....
1. Benefit Ooh La Lift
Apply 3 dots along the under eye area and tap it with finger to blend.
After...
It's not really different, just give some brightening effect that barely visible.
2. ELF Studio Undereye Concealer
Concealer is a must! For me is never to leave the house without it.
Apply some to the under eye area and blend it with finger or brush.
After...
It has quiet good coverage and feels light to the eyes, not cakey.
This one is better after using Ooh La Lift, even I can still use it without the Ooh La Lift.
Close up look.
With Ooh La Lift, the under eye area is brighter, there is some pearly look, but still, using concealer is a must. It's not really a different to apply Ooh La Lift before or after the make up.
Pros:
+ Brightening effect
Cons:
- Not really necessary, can be replaced with other primer/highlighter
Overall:
I won't buy the full size as it's not really work wonder on me, other highlighter such as high beam and that gal primer can do this job too. This one can be used as a highlighter too but not as strong as high beam. It's not a must have for me. Better use the primer and it works wonderful.
What do you think?
Which one you like?

hmmm...bingung jg sih jes, fungsinya untuk muka apa yaahh. secara bukan concealer juga// hhahaha..nice review dear!
ReplyDeleteLebih kaya under eye brightner tapi ga gt guna sih. Mending pk primer aja skln biar g wasting money. Untung beli kecil doang :D
ReplyDeletega gt kliatan ya jes fungsinya, untung km ga beli full sizenya ._.
ReplyDeleteIya.. Benefit emang mahal, enak nyoba mini2nya dulu. Kl primer ama tint nya masih worth buying lah.. :D
ReplyDelete