Back to haul again, it's been 2 months ago since I posted my last haul. Yes, August. It's because I've been busy for my wedding on September back then and didn't buy or preorder anything near that time. It's between saving and don't have time. ^_^. It's a little bit on shopping banned to this month, already spent much money on our holiday but lucky enough I got many things from sister and friend, also from winning giveaways.
These are what I got from my sister when she went to Holland and the pen is from her friend when she went to Hongkong:
Andrelon Dry Shampoo (Large and Small)
I have oily hair and wanted a dry shampoo, unfortunately it's not available here so I told her to got me.
Dr. Organic Argan Oil
Argan oil known for the multifunction oil that can be used to hair, face and body. I'd like to try one and it's available there.
Dolly Wink Liquid Pen Eyeliner
She wanted this one and there was a bundling package of 2 eyeliners, she gave me the bonus for me.
Make Up (these are that I bought):
The Body Shop Vitamin E Cool BB Cream
Been liking the cooling effect of this BB Cream. I got a voucher IDR 50.000, and when this one was on promotion IDR 99.000, I bought it at IDR 49.000. Good deal?
Been liking the cooling effect of this BB Cream. I got a voucher IDR 50.000, and when this one was on promotion IDR 99.000, I bought it at IDR 49.000. Good deal?
The Body Shop Dragonfruit Lip Butter
This one is a gift as a birthday gift from my sister's TBS member card but I use it. Love the smell and hepful when my lips is in very dry condition.
This one is a gift as a birthday gift from my sister's TBS member card but I use it. Love the smell and hepful when my lips is in very dry condition.
Maybelline Color Sensational #Coral Crush
Finally I decided to get this one when it was on promotion 20% discount. Love the bright and pigmented color also the staying power. This one is bestselling color and I love it.
Finally I decided to get this one when it was on promotion 20% discount. Love the bright and pigmented color also the staying power. This one is bestselling color and I love it.
Maybelline Hypergloss Liquid Liner #Black and Blue
My mom took the blue one when she went for travelling, it's cheap and doesn't smudge. Only $3.
My mom took the blue one when she went for travelling, it's cheap and doesn't smudge. Only $3.
Maybelline Dreamy Bouncy Blush #Candy Coral
I've been wanted an orange cream blush and finally Maybelline has it (although my first target is NYX but I don't want to wait for PO for too long time). This color isn't really pigmented, it's nice for beginner, rather than NYX rouge cream blush which is very pigmented and need more skill.
I've been wanted an orange cream blush and finally Maybelline has it (although my first target is NYX but I don't want to wait for PO for too long time). This color isn't really pigmented, it's nice for beginner, rather than NYX rouge cream blush which is very pigmented and need more skill.
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain #040 Rendezvous
Have I told you I've been loving orange. Don't know why. I thing it can brighten up my complexion and looks fun rather than red. This is in my wishlist for so long and always out of stock at the counter, so I'm happy to see that they stock this up. It's pigmented, not drying and long lasting.
Have I told you I've been loving orange. Don't know why. I thing it can brighten up my complexion and looks fun rather than red. This is in my wishlist for so long and always out of stock at the counter, so I'm happy to see that they stock this up. It's pigmented, not drying and long lasting.
L’Oreal Color Riche Nutri Shine Lipstick Sandal Wood Beige
Got this from preloved group for IDR 30.000 in a very good condition. It's a natural color and I think it's similar with Revlon Lip Butter.
Etude House Golden Ratio Tear Drop Powder #3 Olive
When I took my giveaway prize, this one was on sale for IDR 40.000 ($4) so I got this one, I've been wanting an olive/green eyeshadow since I threw away the last one because it's expired. This one is shimmery and the color is buildable.
Etude House Golden Ratio Tear Drop Powder #3 Olive
When I took my giveaway prize, this one was on sale for IDR 40.000 ($4) so I got this one, I've been wanting an olive/green eyeshadow since I threw away the last one because it's expired. This one is shimmery and the color is buildable.
Maxfactor Master Touch Under Eye Concealer
This one is also a repurchase. I ran out of my undereye concealer and it's been a hard time to find this kind of thing from counter with affordable price. Revlon had one but it is discontinued.
Perfumes that I got from my mom because she got it from a friend and she's not really a perfume person so she gave it to me and the other one is from a friend as bday present:
Oriflame Amber Elixir Night Perfume
This one smells glamour and elegant. Like a women. Really good at night especially at party.
Oriflame Ultra Glam Perfume
This one is more to glam and sweet, feels like going to a night club. I don't like it at first, but after it blends in with my skin, I like it. It suits for special occassion or just going out with friends. More to night.
Daily need:
Bouncia Body Wash
I got this from winning a giveaway and been liking it so much. It's a product from Japan that recently came to Indonesia. It makes so much bubble and foam.
Hadalabo Gokujyun Ultimate Moisturizing Foaming Face Wash
I already bought it and been using it everyday, this is a repurchase. It's affordable and cleaning without giving any reaction like drying, etc. See my review here.
Lucido Hair Vitamin Oil for Dry Hair
Lucido is a new brand, also from Japan like Bouncia and Hadalabo, it is affordable (around $3) and I like it how it feels on my hair, it's non sticky and keeps my hair smooth. I also have the vitamin spray version, see here.
This came in end of August but I forgot to put them in my last haul. I bought what I needed back then:
Etude House Silk Scarf Hair Spray
I emptied my Skinfood Apple Mango Volume Essence Mist and bought this on sale.
Etude House Silk Scarf Hair Serum
Same like this one, I emptied my Skinfood Extra Virgin Olive Essence and got this one on sale, too. This one is cheaper but I think the Skinfood works better. Because I got the serum, not the essence. Essence works better than serum.
Missha Auto Eyebrown Dark Brown
Ran out of my Etude House Drawing Eyebrow, I got this one instead, this one is a bit more expensive but definitely bigger than the Etude House and there is a sponge too aside of spoolie. It's upside down, I'll review it after.
TN Blemish Zero BB Cream + Mask
I won a giveaway by Aegyoprincess and Ibuybeauty. So happy more for more free stuffs. The BB Cream is light and easy to blend. Like it so far.
This I got from Etude House Indonesia as I won a giveaway from them, too.
Pink mat and Pedicure set
For the mat, I'm not really sure for what the function of this one, will find out later. The pedi set contains nail clipper, nail buffer, brush, and toe separator. They are all in mini size, I like it but the nail clipper is too small and not sharp at all. Finding a hard time using this.
This just came 2 days ago, I got this from Wishtrend, and as part of Wishtrend ambassador I can choose a product and decided to get this one because I need a moisturizer because my daily moisturizer is almost emptied. Review coming soon.
Samples (Su:m, Whoo)
I won these from Hotdeals in Korea giveaway. I love their web because they sell Korean cosmetics in such a good deal.
Last but not least, the Itsdiva Lashes in 88 and 89. Got it as giveaway winner from Miumiu and Itsdiva.
That's all my haul this and last month.
Which one do you want me to make review first? Let me know!


Is that dry shampoo good? I'm really in need of one cause my hair is simply an oil field :(
ReplyDeleteohhh, the argan oil looks interesting....ive always wanted to try different brands of argan oils ;)
ReplyDeleteWahhhh itu Oriflame Ultra Glamnyaaaa packagingnya bagusss bangetttt ^_^
ReplyDeleteIya. Botolnya cakep. Kaya diamond gt modelnya :D
ReplyDeleteI love your haul! That TBS Cool BB cream sounds intriguing! ^^
ReplyDeletehttp://superairam.blogspot.com
stuju sama luci, itu packagingnya oke banget Jes XD
ReplyDeleteYes, it's fun for the cooling effect but has no coverage n really light. Nice for summer
ReplyDeletegood enough.. It's useful when I have a bad hair day, but it doesn't really last long, just for emergency. Same with me, I have to wash my hair everyday -_-
ReplyDeleteyes me too.. Argan oil is in right now and very tempting.
ReplyDeleteIyaa.. tapi baunya not my fave. Tll strong ama glam kayaknya.. Jarang bgt beli parfum, srgnya dapet hadiah, tapi kl ga dpake sayang, jd harus belajar suka ama baunya. lol
ReplyDelete