Have you ever heard about the brand Klairs? It's a new brand for me to try. I knew this brand from Wishtrend. This product was sent to me and I chose Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Cream to be reviewed because I needed a new moisturizer as I emptied mine. Moisturizer is a very important part of my life. Never skip it to get the soft and supple skin. Even the oiliest face needs it.
Klairs
Klairs produce eco-friendly skincare product for sensitive skin. We try to create ‘Good Brand’ that not only considers about your skin but also concerns about environment as well. Klairs products are specifically designed and formulated carefully according to dermatologists’ recommended formula. All products will help to rejuvenate, relief, and relax stressed body, skin and mind. With Klairs 4 No-formula(No Ethanol alcohol, No Paraben, No Artificial colors, No Animal Testing), it will bring the best skincare experience.
1. All Klairs products are made with rare and nutritious ingredients derived from the nature and carefully advanced it with modern cosmetic technology.
2. Restoration : Klairs firmly believe in making products that help soothe and rejuvenate stressed skin.
3. Basic & Prestigious : Klairs do not follow shortcoming fashion or trend. We believe in basic, classy and prestigious design and quality.
Product Details
Description:
Formulated for normal to dry skin, this concentrated facial cream provides immediate and long-term hydration for a radiant complexion.
An infusion of yeast-derived beta glucan supports the skin's natural defence system and improves repair capabilities. It is simply the best moisturizer for face !
Skin Types: Normal Dry Skin
Volume: 60ml
Price: USD 23.99
Recommend:
If you need a moisturizer for dry skin.
If you want a moisturizer cream that reduce
appearance of wrinkles and dry rough skin.
If you want your skin to deliver a soft and glowing result.
If you need a creamy moisturizer to serve as a better
base for makeup.
Features:
Why do we need moisturizers?
Moisturizers prevent and treat dry skin as it hold water in the outermost layer of skin. Moreover, Rich Moist Soothing Cream is essential in repairing damaged skin cells, leaving the top layer skin smooth and radiant looking.
What’s so special about Klairs Rich Moist Cream?
- Upsize from 45ml to 60ml for the same price !
- Key ingredients contain B-glucan, Phyto-oligo,Sodiym hyaluronate
and Centella Asiatica.
- Klairs supports 4 main directives which make you feel safe to use
the product. (No animal testing / Alcohol free / No Paraben / Eco Friendly)
Packaging
The concept of the packaging is eco friendly as they said. For the box they use recycled paper, reminds me of Innisfree.
The bottle is made from plastic but looks like glass, the paper sticker label is pretty and made from recycled paper. The description on the back is only in Korean.
Review
The cream is white like typical cream, because they use no artificial color. The texture is between cream and gel, I like the texture, it's not too watery and not too creamy either. It is just the right texture that makes me say it's moisturizing but not too thick/greasy.
It has no scent at all, because it's made to suitable with sensitive skin as well, no scent helps reducing the problem factors in cosmetic or skincare. So it is just the good that's inside of the formula.
My skin is normal dry, sometimes it's a bit dry when I don't use any moisturizer at all. It absorbed nicely into the skin, no greasy feeling. Yes, it's soothing for a while. I use it both as day and night cream, for day cream it still feels light on the skin and for night cream, it can moisturized well.I don't really like thick cream. I live in Bali, tropical climate, hot weather so I need something light but works so I think this is enough and good for my skin.
After using it for a week, I can feel that my skin is smoother and suppler. I'm surprised that I thought it's just a simple moisturizer but it gives more benefit for me. As you know, I have a problem on my chin, the surface isn't smooth because there are always small pimples there. But now, it's getting better. I'm not really sure if there's anything else because I just use this cream only to do the review, but it works for me.
Pros:
+ Texture is light but creamy enough better than gel
+ No paraben, etc. Suits sensitive skin
+ Eco friendly, use recycled paper
+ Moist enough for my face
+ Non greasy and sticky
Cons:
- It is hard to get, but thanks to Wishtrend
- Not moist enough for winter or very dry skin
Overall:
I really like this cream, works better thank my old one.
If you want to buy this product, click Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Cream
Wanna know more about Korean beauty secrets, please visit these following website:
Shop Wishtrend
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WISHglobal
Twitter https://twitter.com/WISHtrend
If you want to be an affiliate and earns commission, you can sign up here.
More details about Wishtrend affiliate here.
Pssttt.. Don't forget to like their FB, subscribe their Youtube, follow their Twitter because there will be giveaway events. Get the best products for free!



kulit kita sama ya jes, ak lg nyari night cream nih, pengen coba laneige waterbank cream. tp yg ini kayaknya jg bagus ya..cuman jauh disana >_<
ReplyDeleteNyari laneige aga susah yg lbh murah. Beli di sasa kali ya. Kl ini bli di wishtrend free shipping prtama kali beli. Kl mo beli waterbank yg essence aja wii. Enakk
ReplyDeleteaku pemakai waterbank essence jes, hahaha pengen nyoba creamnya juga, tp nih essence uda enak bgt..
ReplyDeleteproduk laneige emg susah dicari nih yg harganya miring T_T
Sleeping packnya uda coba? Enyak. Haha..
ReplyDeleteHarus tunggu titip pas ada yg keluar ky hongkong, korea br murah. Kl ga cb aq cari2 kl dpt ta info deh :D
Thanky you for review! In cold weathers this kind of creams are very usefull^^
ReplyDeletemeishenmeweishenme.blogspot.com
Great review! I enjoyed reading it. I have never used this cream, but now I'm curious.
ReplyDeletegingercatqueen.blogspot.com
It’s weldable, heat treatable, and is best fitted to supporting heavy masses. 4130 alloy metal is much CNC machining like 4140 alloy metal but much less complicated} to weld and has a slightly decrease carbon content material. 1045 carbon metal is stronger than 1018 metal but continues to be easy to machine. It’s heat treatable and is often used for bolts, studs, and shafts.
ReplyDelete