Skip to main content

Review: Cowstyle Milky Body Soap (Citrus)

Cowstyle is Japanese brand whose famous for its soap. I have reviewed one of their best selling product, Bouncia Body Soap and I love it so much, especially my hubby. And today I'll review another body soap, Milky Body Soap with Citrus scent. I got this from Cowstyle a while ago. So happy... just in time when I ran out of my Bouncia.



There are 4 types of this Milky Body Soap, Soap, Fruity, Floral and Citrus. I got the Citrus one and happy with it because it has such a refreshing scent. Which one are you?


I love how they have refill for all their soaps, talking about go green and plastic reduce. Anyway, what to do with a bluky plastic jar if we don't have the refill to fill in again.
It contains 580ml, and the price is IDR 65.000. It's a big one. A little bit bigger than Bouncia. While the refill is 430ml, price is 35.000. They're still affordable, you can also buy the refill only to save some money.


It's white plastic packaging with label and cap's color the same with the variant. Citrus is yellow. I love pump bottle because it's more practical and I only need 1 pump to cover my whole body with it. Yay!


Back of the bottle. A lot to learn, lol. Many words in Japanese but don't worry there's a sticker contains information in Indonesian.


Sorry a bit blurry, took it with phone cam, so hard to hold still. But you can read it right. It was made in Japan and contains milk protein and others. I like milk bath, even though I've never experienced the real milk bath.


The color is white and a bit silky, but the consistency is a bit runny, runnier than Bouncia. What I like is the smell, it smells orange.. More like sour orange, a bit with lemon, but not so strong.


They claim that 1 pump is enough for the whole body, I tried and yes.. So I don't need to buy soap for a few months. Asian soap usually gets more foam than Western soap, which I like. But this foam isn't as much as Bouncia. The result after taking shower, it gives squeaky clean feeling. Bouncia is more moisturizing. But if you like clean feeling after shower, you can try this one., especially if you have oily skin. Since I have dry skin, I prefer something more moisturizing. But don't worry, it won't really dry the skin. The squeaky clean is just for a while.


Pros:
- Affordable and easy to get (Guardian, Papaya)
- Refill available
- Refreshing scent
- Foamy (1 pump for a whole body)

Cons:
- Squeaky clean skin after

Overall:
I like the refreshing citrus scent but the name milky isn't really give milky feeling after the shower, it's a little bit too clean for me. I like Bouncia more for the foam and the result. It depends on how people  like to shower. 

Comments

  1. wanginya pasti enak nih >_< penasaran sm bouncia, blm kesampaian penasaran jg sm ini.. cuma stock sabun bnyak >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. K guardian aja wi. Buka botolnya dkt bs tau wanginya ky apa. Hihihi... cr milih sabun sblm membeli. Kl suka lime yg kecut2 original source tuh mesem bgt wanginya. Mesem enak lah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Serum

Kalau kalian pecinta brand skincare Korea, pasti sudah ga asing lagi sama brand yang satu ini. Sulwhasoo yang cukup dikenal sebagai High End skincare brand dari Korea memang mempunyai tempat khusus di hatiku. Ini bukan pertama kalinya aku pakai brand ini, cuma karena harganya yang cukup bisa dibilang mahal jadinya dulu incip-incipnya versi sample size. Salah satu must have product di Sulwhasoo adalah First Care Activating Serum yang katanya 1 botol terjual tiap 10 detik. Beda dari skincare lainnya, serum ini justru dipakai pertama kali setelah cuci muka, sebelum pakai skincare seperti toner dan lainnya atau sering kita kenal sebagai Pre Serum . Apa sih yang bikin serum ini so special dan bahkan harganya mencapai jutaan rupiah??? Nett: 60ml Price: IDR 1.850.000 Description Kandungan utamanya adalah JAUM Activator, formula unik anti aging Sulwhasoo dengan golden ration, membantu kulit wajah tampak sehat dan memberikan pancaran alami dari dalam, serta mengaktifkan master of skin universe,...

Hempaskan kerut halus dan kusam dengan Scarlett Retinol & Niacinamide Serum

Back to another review with salah satu skincare kesayangan dari Scarlett. Pasti pada tau kan best sellernya mereka si shower scrub yang pernah aku review sebelumnya. Untuk skincare aku juga pernah coba Brightly Ever After Serumnya dan suka banget.  Sekarang ada serum terbaru lagi nih yang Retinol dan Niacinamide. Kedua kandungan tersebut lagi hype banget di dunia skincare karena untuk Retinol dikenal sebagai anti aging ingredient dan Niacinamide untuk mencerahkan. Dengan harganya yang murah meriah, serum-serum ini wajib kalian punya! Scarlett Whitening Skin Smoothing Retinol Serum Net 15ml IDR 75,000 Kandungan :   Encapsulated Retinol  • Membantu menyamarkan garis-garis halus  • Membantu mengangkat sel kulit mati  • Membantu merawat kekencangan kulit Pomegranate Extract  • Membantu melindungi kulit dari efek buruk sinar UV dan membantu melawan bakteri penyebab jerawat Hexapeptide-8   • Membantu mencegah tanda-tanda penuaan dini  • Membantu m...

Scarlett Whitening Mask Review

Aku sudah sering bahas brand yang satu ini, pasti sudah pada tau Scarlett Whitening kan. Yang mau aku bahas kali ini adalah maskernya. Yes, mereka sekarang sudah ada wash off mask atau masker yang dibilas dan aku sudah coba keduanya. Hasilnya gimana dan apa aja jenis maskernya? Baca di bawah ini yaa! Ada 2 jenis masker dari Scarlett Whitening yaitu: Scarlett Herbalism Mugwort Mask Scarlett Seriously Soothing & Hydrating Gel Mask Keduanya memiliki fungsi berbeda tapi kalau ditanya suka yang mana, it's hard for me to choose karena aku suka keduanya dengan fungsinya masing-masing. Scarlett Herbalism Mugwort Mask Nett: 100gr Price: IDR 75,000 Description Scarlett Herbalism Mugwort Mask dapat digunakan untuk merawat kulit berminyak, pori-pori besar, berjerawat dan berkomedo. Di dalam Scarlett Herbalism Mugwort Mask terdapat kandungan Mugwort Extract, Vitamin C, Glutathione, Niacinamide, Bamboo Charcoal, Allantoin, Chlorophyllin, Green Tea Powder yang bermanfaat sebagai: 1) Mugwort E...