It's been quiet a long time since my last food post. I love food so much... Lol.. By saying that I know that I also need a diet >_<, but who can't resist yummy cookies? I definitely can't. I will introduce you to the unique and yummy handmade cookies that's been a hype now.
Azucar Bake Shop is an online bake shop based in Bali. They bake cookies and cakes, but only cookies that can be sent all over Indonesia, while cakes are for around Denpasar area only. They gave me the 'Big Box Cookies'. It's a box that contains 6 different yummy cookies. The 'Small Box Cookies' is a box with 3 packs of cookies that you can choose from 6 variants.
Slightly Spicy Otona Pepper Cheese
(Pepper Cheese)
Ingredients: Flour, Almond, Butter, Salt, Cream Sugar, Parmesan, Blackpepper
This cookies is soft, reminds me so much with castangle. Even though it is named pepper cheese, but it starts a bit sweet at first because of the cream sugar then the parmesan cheese flavor fills my mouth softly with a bit of blackpepper hint at the end. It's not too spicy but you get all the flavors here from sweet, salty and a bit spicy.
Coarsed 7 Spices Smokey Shichimi Cookies
(Shichimi Cookies)
Ingredients: Flour, Almond Meal, Butter, Salt Sugar, Shichimi, Cream, Cheese
This is my favorite one on the salty side. This cookies is a bit soft too and It has a very strong taste because of its spices. The name doesn't lie! The cheese flavor is strong (stronger than the Pepper Cheese), then there's this taste of the saltiness and spices from the shichimi (7 spices dominates by dried chili pepper). It's very spicy for cookies but I love it! I love spicy food.... It's too spicy for children but for adults and if you like spicy, this will be your fave too.
Sweet Salty Caramel Milk Tea Biscuit
(Caramel Milk Tea)
Ingredients: Flour, Almond meal, Butter, Salt, Sugar, Skim milk, Tea leaf, Milk
It's a crispy biscuit that has soft flavor of milk tea and it's not too sweet, there's a soft salty side in it. The tea smells really good and strong. I love how the fragrance fills my mouth when I eat it. Because it has softer taste than others, I recommend you to take this one first before trying the others.
Crisp Grassy Kyoto Matcha Cookies
(Green Tea Sable)
Ingredients: Flour, Almond meal, Butter, Salt, Sugar, Green tea powder, Egg
I'm a fan of Matcha (Japanese Green Tea) and I can assure you that this tastes like one! It's a bit salty, not too sweet. I love the Matcha scent inside my mouth, it's quiet strong but flavorful. A bit sweet is okay to compliment the Matcha taste because in some bites it's a bit too salty.
Nutty Chunky Chocolate Almond Sable
(Choco Almond)
Ingredients: Flour, Almond, Butter, Salt, Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Powder
I love Chocolate and I love Almond! Having those two combination in one bite is delightful. This is one of my fave too. I'm picky with Chocolate and I don't like if it's too sweet. This cookies has won my heart. It has rich taste of chocolate with a bit of bitter taste like dark chocolate and it has almond chunks in it which makes it yummier. For chocolate fan, you can't miss it.
Full Bodied Fragrant Roasted Black Sesame Sable
(Black Sesame)
Ingredients: Flour, Almond, Butter, Salt, Sugar, Black sesame, Egg yolk
Black sesame is common in Japan but it's not something that can be found easily here. I have tested black sesame dessert like gelato and I love the taste! It has stronger flavor from yellow sesame and it's really good as sweet dessert. Of course, this is my fave too!
This cookies is easily get crushed compared to other cookies. I love the black sesame taste combined with the sweet nutty taste. It's so yummy and fragrant. Can't get enough of it!
Overall
All of the cookies are yummy. Each of them has unique flavor that I've never tasted before. It's premium baked cookies I can tell from each bites I took, it uses best ingredients to deliver great taste of cookies.
Each of them packed in a plastic wrapped bag with silica gel inside to keep it dry and putted in a carton box. I just wish that the cookies has bigger bag because it's so small.
My favorites are Shichimi Cookies, Choco Almond and Black Sesame.
It's really fun to taste them all because I can get many flavors in a box and it doesn't bore me. I just feel like I need more ^_^
Web: www.azucarbs.com
Phone/Whatsapp : +6282144009396
LINE : azucarbakeshop
Email : azucarbs@gmail.com
Facebook : facebook.com/azucarbs
Twitter : @azucarbakeshop
Instagram : @azucarbakeshop
LINE : azucarbakeshop
Email : azucarbs@gmail.com
Facebook : facebook.com/azucarbs
Twitter : @azucarbakeshop
Instagram : @azucarbakeshop
Small Box (3packs): IDR 100,000
Big Box (6 packs): IDR 180,000
FREE SHIPPING PROMOTION UNTIL THE END OF APRIL
G I V E A W A Y
Anyway, if you are curious with the cookies..
I have a giveaway for 3 winners to get small box cookies.
It's on instagram @jcliani
Check my post with this picture below
How to win:
1. Like @azucarbakeshop on IG
2. Tell us in comment: What flavor you wanna try and why?
3. Mention 2 of your friends
4. The winner will review the cookies on instagram
Good Luck!
Xoxo

Comments
Post a Comment