Hola! Finding sunblock or sunscreen isn't easy because I want it to be high SPF with the lightest texture and non sticky feeling. I have tried many products but Japanese sunscreen is the best that gives all I want without hurting my pocket. Their drugstore sunscreen is amazing! You gotta like this!
This is one of my haul that I got when I was in Malaysia. I bought it at Guardian as it's hard to find this product at Guardian in Bali. Come on Guardian! You have to spread your wings, so many products aren't available here. ~_~. There are still many products that I haven't been reviewed yet, but because I love this product so much that I want to share it first. This is not a new product but still one of the best out there.
Details
There are so many variants of Biore sunscreen, you can check their web to see. Each of them has different characteristic and purpose, just choose what suits you best.
Description
Contains unique Aqua Micro Capsules with UV block ingredient to provide superior SPF 50+/PA++++ protection while keeping skin cool and refreshed. It is enriched with Hyaluronic Acid & Citrus essence to hydrate and soften skin. Its water-based texture spreads easily and get adsorbed easily without a white cast. Suitable to be used on face.
Net: 50g
Price: MYR 35 / IDR 130.000
Packaging
There's no box here. All the Biore sunscreen have no box since it's drugstore product, only a hard paper on the back of the product but they wrapped the product in plastic so no worry here.
All the information is printed on the hard paper in English since there's only Japanese printed on the product.
It's a matte soft blue tube. I love the color! Really represent the Aqua feel. It's bigger than most of the Biore tube sunscreen. As I told you, all Japanese written on the back, so read the paper before you throw it out.
The hole's size is a bit big so just press a little to get the product out because it's watery.
Color, Texture and Scent
It has white yellowish color with watery texture. It does feel like its name 'watery essence'. It's watery and really light like essence. The scent is fun because it smells citrusy but doesn't sting my nose, I can only smell it for a few seconds when first applying and it won't be noticeable after.
![]() |
| *Sorry for different lighting* |
It spreads easily on face, feels really light on skin and sink into the skin in seconds. It's also nice because it gives cooling sensation after application. I don't need to put powder on top like what I usually do when wearing sunscreen to avoid the stickiness because it doesn't sticky at all, in fact, it gives me soft velvety skin as the finish.
Review
I don't have oily skin but I do work in hot environment (27-30 degrees Celsius) and I'm picky with sunscreen. I really love this one because it's perfect for everyday sunscreen and especially when I'm in a rush I don't have to wait for it to get dry. No powder needed as finishing.
Please remind that it doesn't moisturize my skin at all! So.. don't forget to put on moisturizer before using sunscreen, it's a very important step that you just can't skip no matter what your skin type is. It does contain Hyaluronic acid to hydrate the skin but it's not a moisturizer.
Pros:
+ Affordable
+ Watery and light texture
+ Contains Hyaluronic acid
+ Nice citrusy scent but not overwhelming
+ Soft velvety finish
+ Cooling sensation after application
Cons:
- Dries a bit, put on moisturizer first!
Overall:
I really adore this because of the texture and finish it gives. I want to try the other type of Biore sunscreen, too. It's my favourite sunscreen now.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Salam kenal ^^
ReplyDeletePernah punya juga ni...enak ringan, tapi pastinya ga waterproof ya.
Coba cek di Giant sis, aku dulu dapat di situ.
Halo. Giant di kota apa sis? Km di bali aku blm pernah liat >_<. Iya yg waterproof lain lg. Tapi aku cari yg g waterproof kok buat daily use aja ;)
ReplyDeleteaku ga pernah suka pakai sunscreen jes >.<
ReplyDeleteOh...
ReplyDeleteAku dulu dapat di banyuwangi sis. Sekitar 2 tahun lalu sih. hehe..
Yang ini bener kaya ga pake apa2 rin. Kl daily males make up yg tinted jd lbh suka yg bening2. Hehe. Panes bgt soalnya
ReplyDeleteOyaaa. Dimananya sis
ReplyDeleteNice review. I cannot wait to write my review about the aqua rich watery gel and see what points exactly are different :)
ReplyDeleteYay.. can't wait to see your review too
ReplyDeleteIya samaa... >.< jadi penasaran pengen coba tipe lainnya
ReplyDeleteNice review... does it sticky? I ever review sun spray and the texture so mild and softest. ^ ^
ReplyDeleteBEAUTY BLOG | WWW.NONAHITAMPAHIT.COM