These are part of my March Haul when The Body Shop was on 50% SALE. I always love their body scrub so much but it's kinda pricey so I rarely get it. When I got the chance, I was so happy and grabbed 2 of them (I was thinking of 3 but 2 were enough I think because I wanted something else ^_^).
Not all the variants were on sale. I was confused when choosing the variant between Peach, Brazil Nut, Moringa and Shea Sugar Scrub but managed to get Peach and Brazil Nut because I just love the scent and it's creamy.
Details
Brazil Nut Cream Body Scrub
This creamy body scrub exfoliates skin leaving it super-soft and smooth, and has a sweet and nutty scent. The precious secret inside is skin-nourishing Community Fair Trade Brazil nut oil, hand-harvested to ensure the very best quality. Removes dead skin cells, Stimulates skin microcirculation, Leaves skin feeling super-soft, Sweet and nutty scent.
Net: 200ml
Price: IDR 229.000 50%
Vineyard Peach Cream Body Scrub
This gently exfoliating body scrub smells like freshly picked peaches. It lifts away dead skin cells and leaves skin peachy-soft. Lifts away dead skin cells Stimulates skin surface microcirculation Leaves skin feeling softer and smoother Delicate peach scent Special edition.
Net: 200ml
Price: IDR 229.000 50%
Packaging
TBS products uses plastic jars for most of their products. They are very 'go green' about their packaging because it can be recycled and we can always return the empty jars to get points. It's a nice action to protect the earth. They always put sticker on the description with Indonesian language.
Review
Brazil Nut:
- Texture:
It is denser and rougher, the seeds are bigger. It's really nice for hard scrubbing.
- Scent:
Super love the scent because it's sweet just like nutty biscuit. I love almost any kind of nuts and of course I love this one, too.
- Review:
I love how creamy and rough it is so I use it longer while massaging than other scrub. My skin is super smooth and soft afterwards with the sweety scent on my skin. It feels moist too because it's creamy but not sticky or slippery.
Peach:
- Texture:
It is lighter and more watery than the Brazil Nut so I have to use more for a whole body. The seeds are smaller so it feels softer on skin.
- Scent:
The peach scent isn't strong. It's nice and not overwhelming but not as sweet as Brazil Nut.
- Review:
Sometimes if I want softer scrub I'll go with this one. It's also recommended for sensitive skin because it's soft and creamy. It makes my skin smooth and soft too but not as good as the Brazil Nut one.
Overall, I love both of them and want to try other Shea Sugar Scrub too. Wait for my other review from my TBS haul last month. ^_^
Comments
Post a Comment