Hiii... It's been soooo hot these days. Don't you feel like that? I'm writing this review with 3 fans ON, near my legs, on my desk and from the ceiling. That's why I often use cooling sleeping pack because it's such a relieve remedy to do. Because of my fave Laneige Water Sleeping Pack's price is getting higher and higher.., I wanted something more affordable and I've been wanting this since years ago. Bought it at Changi Airport when I went to Singapore last week. It's cheaper than the retail store because everything in Changi is without 7% government tax.
Innisfree Green Tea line is their best selling line and they just renewed some products, they just upgraded the sleeping pack in 2014, it was 'pure sleeping pack' before. I've tried the green tea seed serum and cream and they were awesome! So curious with the sleeping pack.
Details
[A sleeping pack with the organic Jeju fresh green tea to keep your skin moisturized and clear while sleeping!]
2014 New Upgrade. More moisture and more refreshing with the organic Jeju green tea & green tea seeds.
1. Dual Moisture-Rising Technology™ from the organic green tea and green tea seed oil
Green tea squeezed from the fresh green tea leaves harvested on Jeju Island is rich in amino acids and minerals to keep your skin better hydrated. Seed oil traps moisture beneath the skin layer for an extended period to prevent drying.
2. Anti-oxidant EGCG in green tea
The nutrition capsule filled with natural ingredients gives anti-oxidant effect to your skin and brightens the skin tone fast.
4-free system : parabens, mineral oil, synthetic colorants, imidazolidinyl urea
How to use
For the last step of your skincare regime in the evening, take out an adequate amount of the product and apply all over your face, avoiding eyes and mouth; while applying, gently massage to allow it to be absorbed by the skin. Enjoy a good night sleep, and wash it off with water in the morning.
Net: 80ml
Price: S$ 16 at Changi Airport ~ still okay price
(S$ 20 at Singapore retail store ~ way too expensive because I can get cheaper at Indonesian online store)
(S$ 20 at Singapore retail store ~ way too expensive because I can get cheaper at Indonesian online store)
Packaging
The box is made from recycled paper and printed in soy ink. I always love their 'green' ideas. I went into some of their stores and I was glad to see the recycle bin to recycle the empty bottles. I don't like to throw away cosmetic jars and sometimes confused on what to do with them, I often reuse them for other purpose but I can't do the same to all my empty jars, it's way too many.
Because of their 'recycling' campaign, all Innisfree packaging are made from plastic. Even though it's from plastic but I love the design and the color. It's cute and classy.
Color, Texture and Scent
It looks like ordinary white gel cream type, but let's see closer...
They only put a very thin plastic under the lid, so be careful when you open it. Now as you look closer, there's tiny white beads scattered all over the gel cream that works for brightening the skin tone.
I SUPER LOVE the scent!!!
Their green tea line has same refreshing scent which I adore so much (I'm not a floral type kinda girl). Sometimes green tea scent can be smelled cheapo but not this one.
Review
The tiny white beads bursts when massaged on face. It feels very refreshing and moisturizing at the same time. It's really relaxing doing the massage while sniffing the scent. Don't use too much or it will become too sticky. I usually apply after using toner and essence with quiet thick amount and let it absorbs first before going to sleep otherwise the sleeping pack will be wiped by your pillow (especially when you keep changing sleeping position). It will absorb nicely and leaving moisturized skin.
The next morning, I can see my skin is softer and plumper. I love how it feels. A bit similar with Laneige water sleeping pack. About the brightening effect, it won't show up overnight and I usually don't notice about brightening thing as my skintone is kinda light already.
Pros:
+ Affordable
+ 4-free system
+ Really nice green tea scent
+ Double works: moisturizing and brightening
+ Absorbed nicely and leaving skin moisturized and plumped
Cons:
- None
Overall:
This is a good and affordable product that I'll keep using. It's very suitable with my normal dry skin. That's why I always need a sleeping mask. It works better on moisturizing than normal night cream.
My next target is Innisfree Wine Sleeping Pack. I've tried it too a very long time ago and I love the scent and the result too. What do you think? Should I get it too??
~ Innisfree The Green Tea Series Review List ~









Awesome review! I want to add a sleeping mask into my skincare routine, and this one looks pretty good~
ReplyDeletehttp://toomanybiases.blogspot.pt
Yes this is really nice. You should try it. ;)
ReplyDeletewuaah makin mupeng jadinyaa >_<
ReplyDeletebtw siang emang panes, tapi malem adem koq hehe
Kalo malem pake ac jadi ga kerasa. Ga tahan kl siangnya ituhh.. pengen masuk kulkas kadang. Jadi suka facial pake es batu.. Lol...
ReplyDelete2015-05-29 9:36 GMT+08:00 Disqus :
Lovely review. Sounds lovely
ReplyDeleteMade in Mauve ☆ Bloglovin
Thank you ^_~
ReplyDeleteVery good review!♥ Lately I have been very interested in many Innisfree products, I hope to soon try more, a few days ago I received some samples of this line and I am very excited to use them.
ReplyDeleteDreamy sakura ~
Yes they are really good. Love 'em so much.
ReplyDeleteGreen tea line is my favorite ;)
Thanks for the review, I think the idea of the bursting beads inside the cream to massage sounds very interesting. And the price point of $16 frm the SG airport is great too, much cheaper than the Laneige Water Sleeping Pack which I'm using now. Is the after-effects similar with the Laneige? Laneige the size is bigger tho right?
ReplyDeleteYes it's really fun doing that. Their green tea serum used to have something like this but the new one isn't like that anymore. I think it's quiet nice compared to Laneige. A bit similar result. Better on budget. They have the same size 80ml so it's really a steal with Innisfree when the price is only half of Laneige.
ReplyDeleteHey Jess! For combi-oily-and-dry skin, do you recommend this green tea sleeping mask or jelly wine sleeping mask? Do they leave your skin kind of greasy before sleeping and after waking up? UGH so torn between green tea and jelly wine! ã… ã…
ReplyDelete