I really want to review this COSRX skincare since a while ago. I use this essence as combination with COSRX Galactomyces 95 Whitening Power Essence. I really love the Galactomyces one and been using my second bottle now.
The price is similar around $17-20 and been sold everywhere now. Talking about snail, I've used snail skincare too from Secret Key to Mizon and I'm happy with them, I like snail products for my face and finally decided to get this essence from COSRX too.
Formulated with 96% Snail Secretion Filtrate(Mucin), this essence protects the skin from moisture loss while keeping the skin texture smooth and healthy. This essence is created from nutritious, low-stimulation filtered snail mucin in order to keep your skin moisturized all day while bringing back your skin’s vitality. The filtered snail mucin replenishes and revitalizes nutrients with looking healthy skin. It’s suitable for all skin types. For best results, use together with Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream.
Thirsty skin syndrome ? Sick of heavy oils and sticky creams that leave a heavy, greasy layer on your skin and dry it out more ? Well, experience a whole new revolution of power with the Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence ! Made with all-natural snail mucin, it hydrates the skin on a cellular level and promotes healthier skin without the heaviness and irritants. Replenish nutrients and elasticity to your skin and recover the real power to your skin with COSRX !
As the bottle is made with plastic bottle with 100ml volume, just the same size with the Galactomyces one, COSRX always maintains its simpleness when it comes to packaging. The pump is the same too, the difference is only they label on the bottle.
It's a transparent gel and the texture is slimy as expected from a snail essence. It has no scent (just a slight soft smell as typical snail product that isn't really noticeable).
It's moisturizing and kinda thick at the first time. It feels like sitting on skin when the first time applied, I recommend to just use a thin layer since it needs time to sink into the skin. My skin feels moist and a bit sticky when the essence gets absorbed but it's only for a while. When the essence is fully absorbed, my skin feels moist, soft and not sticky at all. It's said that it can calm damaged skin but since I don't have damaged skin so I'm not sure about this one, but I think it will be great to apply on sunburnt skin after swimming. I'll prove it next time.
PROS:
+ Moisturizing
+ Calming
+ Not sticky (after fully absorbed)
+ No scent
+ Free from paraben
+ Makes skin moist, soft and supple
CONS:
- Needs time to absorb
OVERALL:
I love this essence! I prefer to use it at night or when the day is a bit cool and I have more time for my morning prep. I like to have less and fast morning routine so mostly I use COSRX Galactomyces 95 Whitening Power Essence in the morning and COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence at night then continues with my favorite cream.
Invite code for your first purchase
(New customers only):

Comments
Post a Comment