It's been a while since I reviewed any body care products. I have this product for a while (like months.. >_<) but haven't got a chance to try it because I forgot where I put it when I moved to a new house back then. And one day, I accidentally found it and yeah, finally today I will give this a super late review.
I got this from 0.8liter, they have a giveaway all the time, go check out their website. I've known W.Lab brand for a while from Althea and decided to get their W.Lab Sebum Out Finish Powder, will review that later.

W.Lab Milk Bubble Body Scrub is a body scrub, massage gel and body wash all in one with natural scrub ingredient granules. It has 3 steps concept (Scrub -> Massage gel -> Milk bubbles body wash).
How To Use:
1. Rinse body with water and massage onto body
2. Lather and massage bubbles. Use shower ball or towel to lather bubbles
3. Rinse off with lukewarm
It's a 20ml transparent plastic tube so it's convenient to see how much it's left inside. Flip cap makes it easy to use.

The texture is more like gel scrub rather than thick and creamy body scrub. As stated, it's a scrub that can be used for massaging as massage gel and turns into a foamy body wash. It's very easy to use and practical. I definitely using this if I'm in a hurry but want to clean my skin as I use scrub regularly twice a week because I don't have to use shower gel anymore to finish my ritual.
The natural granules feel soft on skin, doesn't irritate my skin and works well without giving red skin. I have sensitive skin (it gets red easily) so I don't really like thick and harsh scrub like traditional Indonesian scrub (lulur). Seeing the name milk, I imagine this scrub has milky scent but it's more like a fresh floral scent.
At first I thought it will only clean the skin like usual body scrub but I'm amazed and fall in love with this scrub because it's make my skin so smooth, moist and glowing at the same time. I really really love the result of using this body scrub.
====================
PROS:
+ Natural Ingredients
+ Works 3 way (scrub, massage and foam)
+ No need to wash off with shower gel
+ Soft on skin
+ Amazing result (smooth, moist and glowing skin)
CONS:
- Hard to get
OVERALL:
I have tried many body scrubs in my life. It's an important must have product in my bathroom. But, I can say I'm surprised with this body scrub because I've never found a body scrub that lathers and makes my skin not only super smooth but also moist and shiny like having a new skin. The other good thing is that it's made from safe and natural ingredients. Total Love!


Comments
Post a Comment