As a Laneige fan, I'm really happy that Laneige launch so many new products recently. Happy because I can try many things as Laneige always satisfy my beauty needs, but sad for my wallet, hahah! Anyway, I'm really curious with this product because Laneige doesn't have many scrub or peeling products, I only know Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel and Laneige Multi Cleanser with scrub inside. Those products were already been there since the first time I knew Laneige and never been changed, that's why a new things excite me the most.
Price: $25-30
Net: 70ml
Laneige Clear-C Peeling Mask is a Wash-off type Peeling Mask that gently removes dead skin cells and makes skin feel smooth and moisturized with ingredients such as Strawberry Seeds and soft konjac granules. The packaging is so Laneige, same size and material with Laneige Water Sleeping Mask, sturdy plastic.

The Clear-C line also brings Clear-C Peeling Serum and Clear-C Advanced Effector. I heard that the Laneige Clear-C Advanced Effector is a really good product and I want to try it too next time.
At first, I'm confused with the name Peeling Mask, is it a peeling or a mask? But for me, from the method of how to use it, it's definitely a scrub product. We only need to apply then gently massage the face then rinse it off. Ingredients such as Strawberry Seeds and soft, small konjac granules provide a massage effect and effectively remove dead skin cells after washing the face.
The texture is creamy and I can feel the soft konjac granules along with the strawberry seeds. The color is a bit yellowish. The scent is lovely, soft and a bit sweet, kinda reminds me with Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Pack. After gently massage my skin using this Laneige Clear-C Peeling Mask, I really love the result, it makes my skin super smooth and soft and supple. It's not only cleaning my face but also making it moist. I use it like 2 times a week and really enjoy using it. It's not too harsh and feels soft on skin as scrub. I'll try to combine it with the Laneige Clear-C Advanced Effector next time to see the better result.
PROS:
+ Big size product
+ Smells good
+ Soft on skin
+ Makes my skin smooth, soft and supple
CONS:
- Kinda pricey
OVERALL:
Despite the price, I really love this product. Even though it looks like regular scrub but the scent and the ingredients are so Laneige. As a Laneige fan, I approve this product. Can't wait to try the other products too.

Comments
Post a Comment