I've never reviewed a hair color product before and this is my first time. I rarely get my hair colored and I'm a simple person, I like mainstream color and I prefer to do it by myself. The easiest and the cheapest thing to do it is by using drugstore hair color.
| Result After Using Mise En Scene Hello Bubble Hair Color 8O Coral Peach Orange (under the sun) |
This is my second time using Mise En Scene Hello Bubble Hair Color and I'm happy with the result so here's I'm using it again. Mise En Scene is a total hair cosmetic brand from Korea and they're famous with their hair serum and this bubble hair color. Last time I used the color 7N, it's natural brown and a very natural hair color, but this time I wanted something brighter and chose the color 8O.
| Mise En Scene Hello Bubble Hair Color 8O Coral Peach Orange |
I'll review the latest one I used. This is what inside the box: a pump bottle, gloves, plastic to cover upper body part, perfect serum treatment, and two packs of foam color that need to be mixed.
| Mixing time |
First, I need to pour both the foam color mixing into the pump bottle. Shake it a little and be ready to use it.
| The mixed liquid |
It turns out to be orange colored liquid. I put the gloves on and cover my upper body part with the plastic given then going on to the next step.
| The foam |
Start pumping the bottle until the foam comes out. The foam turns out to be white, not orange like the liquid's color.
| The foam on my hair |
Apply the foam evenly and just reapply until I run out of the foam. I have shoulder length hair and this 1 bottle is a bit too much for me because I have very fine and thin hair. Apply with hand (gloves on) and let it set for about 20-30 minutes. After that, I wash my hair like usual. Don't forget to apply the treatment after washing the hair.
| Using Mise En Scene Hello Bubble Hair Color 7N Mocha Latte Brown |
This was my first time using Mise En Scene Hello Bubble Hair Color and I used the color 7N Mocha Latte Brown. I love the color, it's a very subtle brown that everyone can wear it. If you're a first timer coloring your hair, you can choose this kind of color. It's a safe color for every skintone. It's been months (quiet a long time, I don't remember when it is) since I used it but the color is still there, you can see that my black root is growing.
| Using Mise En Scene Hello Bubble Hair Color 8O Coral Peach Orange (Natural light) |
I wanted something different but not too extreme when I chose this color. This color in 8O Coral Peach Orange gives an orange tone to my hair. It's really light and obvious when it's under the sun like my first photo of this post, but when it's in natural light it looks like subtle orange brown.
What do you think? Which color do you prefer the most? I'd like to have something different after this, maybe a bit of yellow or purple tone..?
PROS:
+ Many color choices (compared to other Korean brands)
+ Easy to apply
+ Doesn't damage the hair
+ Subtle and even color
+ Affordable
CONS:
- Doesn't work for people with black and thick hair
OVERALL:
I love it. It works wonderful on my hair and it's very easy to use, just in minutes I'll get the result, plus it doesn't damage my hair at all. It's great for fine hair but it won't work for people with thick hair especially black color, the color won't show up. I will definitely repurchase this hair color and try the other new color.

Comments
Post a Comment