This lipstick has been launched by Etude a while ago, but it's still best selling and Etude keep launch a new range for this lipstick.
If you've seen the commercial, it's very funny.
Do you remember Japanese movie, the Death Note, this commercial is similar with it but now it's Kiss Note.
Just watch it at youtube.
Sooooo many color choices if you take a look at their range.
I bought 2 colors that end up really similar.
OR211 is a new color, and OR205 is already in the old range.
Packaging
The box is super cute *_*
I love the older design better (OR205). Don't you?
Anyway both are still cute.
The right side, there's description in English
The color code is on the bottom side of the box.
The lipstick itself....
Super dupa princessy cute..!
There is a ribbon ring in the middle, I've seen it in other blog that the ring can be taken off and use it as a ring.
Wanna try?
What's Inside?
This is the lipstick with full twist. I love the design.
The color in the photo is a little bit different than the real one, but I did my best, this is the closest one.
The love embossed in the lipstick is killing me for their cuteness.
Oh... I don't wanna use it.
Swatch
This is a creamy lipstick, super creamy that you should prepare your lips first before applying or you'll end up with flaking and chapped lips.
OR211 is more orange, and kinda like orange cream and the color is soft. It's nice if you want creamy orange and dolly lips.
OR205 is orange with a touch of red tone, this one is not as pale as the OR211. I like this one better.
OR205 is a hot color, which means it's best selling color.
Pros
- Cute design
- Many colors choices
Cons
- Very creamy, needs a very smooth lips before applying
- Needs concealer for some color to show the real color from the lipstick
Overall
For me, I suit better with something that less creamy. I love the packaging and the lipstick design which is really cute for my collection.
Hmm I have very pigmented purple/brown (Filipino) lips and I can wear their brightest colors without any kind of primer. Are you wearing balm of some sort underneath? That seems to be my biggest inhibitor of color.
ReplyDeleteI think this is your problem then...you really can't wear Etude's lip colors with some lip balms underneath because it just makes the color slide off or the lipstick will not adhere at all. Most of their lip colors are soothing enough to wear alone, but if they're not I'd suggest using Mizon's Oh Shy Hello Sweetie Balm or something like it over your lipstick instead. I've found that the true color of the lipstick always shows when I wear it alone but when I wear it with balm it goes on very sheer.
ReplyDeletehttp://samplehime.blogspot.com/2013/05/review-comparison-mizon-oh-shy-hello.html
Thanks for ur tips. I'll try to follow it :)
ReplyDelete