I've been addicted to mask lately.
This is a late review from my April Haul.
When I knew Innisfree had this cute pack of mask, I knew that I had to have this!
They have 12 variants to choose and each has different function.
I want to buy all of them LOL
But I ended up choosing some of them.
I bought 6 of them, but only came in 5 types, the olive one was already discontinued >_<
I got green tea, rice sleeping pack, canola honey, and jeju volcanic.
PACKAGING
The size is really cute, see how my hand hold it, maybe around 5cm diameter.
It's a plastic tube with seal, remind me of mini size jam. Lick it :p
This is simple and really fun, you can try many kinds of mask.
One pack can be used up to 4 times or more >_< worth it!
On the back, you can see all the information in Korean.
Don't understand it, have to goggled it first.
JEJU VOLCANIC
I'm happy to find this one, because Innisfree jeju volcanic is really famous and I want to try it but since I don't have big pores and oily skin, I'll rarely use this, so I'm glad to have the small one.
I like the smell, it's not overwhelming.
See what's inside, it's not full at all :D. Less than a half.
It's really thick and not moving at all. More like paste.
The texture is really thick and turned doff when you use it on your face.
Review: It's good to control the sebum, breakout and big pores.
I feel my face get cleaner and softer after.
It's recommended for oily skin people with big pores, this will help you cover the problem.
CANOLA HONEY
Sorry the picture is too shiny >_<
It's the combination of canola flower and honey.
It smells really good! Really sweet like real honey, but with a bit of floral scent.
See.. it's honey!
The texture is really like real honey, I love it!
Kinda sticky, but it's good for your face
Review: It's moisturizing and sweet. I love to combine it with olive oil and sometimes lemon.
It gives moisturizing and brightening effect.
GREEN TEA
I love the green color, it's so refreshing.
The color is white with soft green tone.
It's less than a half of the container too.
It is more like a cream and pudding, reminds me of Laneige Firming Sleeping Pack that I love too.
The texture will get back to its original form once you touch it.
Review: It is soothing and moisturizing, I love the scent it's refreshing.
My skin get softer and suppler after using this.
RICE SLEEPING PACK
It is the only sleeping pack in the line.
It contains rice extract that helps brightening your skin tone.
I have the sheet mask version too.
It's really white like rice.
I love the scent! It's like rice but somehow sweeter and relaxing for me.
The texture is white and runny.
It feels good on the skin.
Review: My skin got brighter and softer after using this. It is good for dull skin.
Pros
- Cute and saves money, can try first before buying the big size
- Easy to bring
- Comes with many variants
Cons
- Have to make sure that you keep it tight and closed after using it so it won't get dry
Overall
I love trying many kinds of mask so this range really helps me a lot, so I'll know which one suits the best for me.

pengen cb yg green tea, kyny unik ky pudding gt.. :D
ReplyDeleteI have tried the volcanic clay and the white rice ^^ It works well, but sadly my volcanic clay dried up before I finished using it T^T I still have some variants left but I haven't try it. I hope these works on you too ^^
ReplyDeleteAnyway I nominated you for the Liebster Award. I hope you will accept it and pass it on to another awesome bloggers. Please do check my post here http://blamethestore.wordpress.com/2013/05/07/award-liebster-blog-award/
iya lucu... pengen dimainin aja bawaannya lol
ReplyDeleteyesss.. rice is really brightening my face.
ReplyDeletehave to seal it again after used at the first time :)
Thanks darling.. <3
I don't get what's the function of this tbh >.< but I really want to try the green tea one and the jejubija and tea tree ^^,,
ReplyDeleteme971113.blogspot.com
How many uses would you say each one is? I am always hesitant to try these because I don't want to worry about it drying out!
ReplyDeletehttp://samplehime.blogspot.com
I just followed you =)
Many times I'd say, maybe 4-5 times or more. For liquid it will be more than the thick one. The one that can be dried out only the volcanic, for the others still safe :)
ReplyDeleteFol u back
Cobain yg olive dehh itu oke loh buat moisture ;)
ReplyDeleteSayang bgt yg olive discontinued. Kmrn uda order tp g dtg
ReplyDeleteSent from BlackBerry® on 3
Yaaaaaaaaa.... Pernah cb sekali dan mau order lagi bgtu liat km py post cm uda dc yaa..wahhh wahhh.. Ga bs dipesan lg donkk :( btw fol u ya tq
ReplyDeleteleave ur link say.. :)
ReplyDeletepdhal mupeng banget loh sm yg olive.. apa daya templokin minyak olive aja di muka de
Hi! Nice review! I'm featuring your post in a fb fanpage,
ReplyDeletecheck them out here : https://www.facebook.com/hotdeals.korea?ref=hl
have a nice day :)
Iyaaa mupeng sama olivee , cm syg sdh dc :(
ReplyDeleteWww.emilyrooms.com