Skip to main content

Review: Masami Shouko Beauty Blender

Hi... This is my first time review about Masami Shouko although I already own their brushes.
Masami Shouko is a beauty tools store that supply good quality brushes, make up box, etc.
They usually collaborating with Kay Collection.

Masami Shouko's brushes are really good and cheap!
Dream about having good brushes with affordable prices, this is the right place to go.

I'm interested in the Beauty Blender that is really in right now.
Do you know the real 'Beauty Blender' that shaped like egg, it's USA product, good quality and expensive.
I'd like to try this one because this is really affordable but has good quality too.



Description

Credits to Masami Shouko



Packaging

The box is plastic box that fit the beauty blender inside.



What's Inside?

Look at the shape, hey, it's cute..
Similar with Etude House beauty blender.
From Goss Make Up Artist (one of my fav youtube guru), he said that this shape is better to hold because you can grip it more comfortable with your hand.


I'm trying to squeeze it..
A good beauty blender has a nice density and yes it is.



Time to Dampen the Sponge!

To use a beauty blender, you have to dampen the sponge into the water so it'll get bigger


Voila! It got fatten and bigger from a small grip to a big grip.


Squeeze it to remove the excess water, it will be a wet sponge but not watery.


After squeezing, it got a little smaller but still.. Bigger than before.
It won't get it in the box as it is before.



Let's Use It!

Time to make a comparison, I put BB cream on two sides of my hand. 



TOP (blend with Masami Shouko Beauty Blender)
Bounce and stipple the beauty blender....
It has smoother and flawless finish, as I don't wear anything but the BB cream covers and blend well

BOTTOM (blend with hand)
You can still see the BB cream layer on my hand, and not really flawless look

Anyway, I use it here too for my make up using 2 layers of BB cream.


Pros
- Cute, easy to bring
- Make smooth and flawless finish which I really love
- Has two sides, the top for corner, the big bottom for face
- Affordable price and easy to get in Indonesia

Cons
- Need time to use because it needs to be dampened
- Confused where to store it because there is no place / box if it get fatten
- Absorbs a lot more product than using it with hand

Overall
It's really worth to try and have.
When I have time and want a flawless application, this is what I grab.
For the price, it's really good, especially when there is a discount promotion from Masami Shouko.



Want to shop online or ask about their items?
Official online store

Masami Shouko on Facebook

Masami Shouko on Twitter
@kay_collection,@masamishouko


Comments

  1. Thanks Tiffany, glad that it helps you :). For dry sponge it won't do much. This kind of sponge is really good for dry skin. I've learned that stipple brush suits oily skin better. But for dry skin, better with wet sponge. Sent from BlackBerry® on 3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: IOPE Air Cushion Sunblock EX No.22 Ice Shimmer Beige

IOPE is a brand from Amore Pacific. The medium high collection similar with Laneige and Mamonde. The skin care range is more for older people, while Laneige and Mamonde are for younger people. This is my first IOPE. It is really best selling, sold 1 every 30 seconds in the world. I also heard that it is featured in many magazines, got award, etc... I am curious with this air cushion thing. and it is really good to know there is a compact sunblock with high SPF (it's 50!!). Since it is superrrr hot here in Bali, where I live, I don't like wearing cream sunblock. *Sorry for blurry picture* The box is thick because it contains the compact sunblock + FREE REFILL... Love it the free one. You also get the small booklet for product description inside. Description It is 4 in 1 function: brightening, UV protection, make up, cooling. The cooling effect is new to me, I never have cooling effect product before. Really all in ...

News: Etude House Magic Any Cushion (Any Cushion + Choux Base???)

Quick News from Etude House! Etude Hose, why are you keep making me broke? Maybe for some people. it's really true. They are now going on their spring collection as the new lips fit already launched. A few days ago, there is something new and it's so exciting and colorful.  Etude House Any Cushion has been a hit and it's best selling item. Do you remember the last year Sweet Recipe collection, I reviewed the   Etude House Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base #2 Berry . And now they are combining both of them and creating a new Etude House Magic Any Cushion. I love how they look. They're just like macaroons to me! Kyaa... There are 3 colors just like the Baby Choux Base, Peach, Mint and Berry. It claims that the cushion can magically tone up the skin. So if you have redness, you can choose the mint one. If you have pale skin like me, berry is the perfect one, and peach can also whiten your skin tone. I love this idea because it is more practical becaus...

Review: Eveline Glicerini Hand and Nail Cream Bio Olive + Karite Butter

Back then, my mom bought me this hand cream at Sasa Hongkong. At first, I was sceptical about this because I've never heard about it before,  Eveline is a pretty name for a girl but never heard about them on cosmetics or so. It's a brand from Poland that has been sold worldwide. I love Sasa because they sell a lot of products, so many brands that I don't know and they are affordable. I hope Sasa will open in Indonesia, someday *dreaming*. After searching and browsing, I'm surprised that they have so many products for make up and care (face, ,body, hair). Such a lot of products. And I've found this on their web, the description of the hand cream and what's in it. GLYCERINE CONCENTRATED HAND AND NAIL CREAM DEEPLY NOURISHING + REGENERATING BIO OLIVE + KARITE BUTTER strengthens nails  48h perfectly absorbing formula NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS Glycerine hand cream ensures deep nourishment and intense regeneration. Makes even very damaged and dehydrate...