Snaillll..
Why snail?
Have you ever imagine before?
Korean cosmetics and skin care all launch snail products.
They believe that snail secretion extract has good benefits for the skin and helps to repair and maintain the skin.
Secret Key is one of Korean brands that has snail line in their skin care line.
There are many kinds for a complete range, I was interested in the cream/gel but ended up buying the gel.
I bought it for my fiancee because he has dull skin and some acnes back then, and has oily skin, so gel suits better.
The jar is heavy and I love the bottle, it looks expensive. It has pearly doff look.
The cap is standard plastic.
A partition came with the gel so it is clean.
It is really look like water, just thicker, it's a gel cream.
The scent is refreshing.
The gel cream is really transparent and not sticky at all.
It absorbs amazingly and leaving the skin moist and doesn't feel like wearing anything.
Pros
- Non sticky
- Cheap
- Absorbs quickly
- Can be used as a sleeping pack
Cons
None
Overall
It is good to tired skin because it feels refreshing.
Reminds me with Nature Republic Aloe Gel, this is kinda similar.
It can also be used as a sleeping pack.
It clears the skin and good enough, maybe id you want significant result, try the whole set and let me know.
Where to buy?
(for Indonesian resident only)
This gel cream is sold only for IDR 100.000, the newest version has a plastic packaging which is lighter and safer.
Sparkling Gee
They sell preorder and ready stock for Secret Key and Mizon
Instagram: @jcliani
Line: jcliani

Great review! I've just purchased the cream version of this but I haven't tried it yet. I will definitely buy the full set if this cream works well for me :)
ReplyDeletehttp://kittiecosmetics.blogspot.co.uk/
share it, I wanna know how it works on you :)
ReplyDeletethanks.. :)
ah really want to try this gel cream, does this gel cream can be used on oily, acne, and sensitive skin??
ReplyDeleteme971113.blogspot.com
Yes.. It's non sticky and for oily skin bcoz the gel texture. Safe for sensi skin, my friend use secret key and okay for her while her skin is troubling so much. Secret key doesn't contain paraben, etc which harmful.
ReplyDeletebtw is there any information about their official website in the packaging.. ?? I wanna ask their official cust service because the pork placenta issue in their snail line :)
ReplyDelete