Hello...
This is a freaking hot day here in Bali.
I'm kinda melting you know for 30 degrees C.
I'll review a lipliner, it's my first one, I've never used one before.
I think I'll need it, because I found it's hard to draw a perfect neat lips without a liner.
Description
Revlon® ColorStay™ Lipliner provides longwearing definition, helps lipcolor last longer and prevents feathering and bleeding.
Perfect any lip look with Revlon® Colorstay™ Lipliner. Exclusive Colorstay technology with SoftFlex™ provides longwearing definition, helps lipcolor last longer and prevents feathering and bleeding.
Packaging
This kinda reminds me of revlon old packaging with the box like this.
I think the new one only use hard paper an plastic.
It's like double seal, the lipliner still wrapped in plastic.
The color of the cap and point is the same with the color of the lipliner.
I chose rose because it's the nearest with my lips color, can be used for both natural and pink tone lipstick.
It's a twisted lipliner, same like the colorstay eyeliner, which I broke. (-_-) so sad..
I don't really like Revlon colorstay auto pencil products, it's not strong, easily turns out and in when in use.
It's annoying, when I use it, I have to twist it out again and again.
Etude House has stronger auto pencil.
Swatch
The color is pinkish brown, which is very natural similar with my lips, slightly lighter.
It gives matte finish and I like it.
Very easy to use just like drawing with pencil so you can get precise line.
It says that it's colorstay but it's not smudgeproof.
It is easily removed with 1-2 swipes to it.
My lips look fuller and more precise with the lipliner.
I use Revlon Renewist Lip Colour #010 that has the same tone with the lipliner.
Pros
+ Easy to use
Cons
- Easily turns in when in use
- Fragile packaging
- Easily removed
Overall
I don't have many lipliners as it is my first time buying it so I can't compare it.
I like the color and the finish but it's not long lasting but good enough to define the lips line.





This is such a good color for your lips! They look so perfect and defined *--*
ReplyDeleteWow..that sure is pretty and suits you very well :)
ReplyDeleteI'll definitely have to check it out!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Essie
www.DeJour06.com
Thank you, I think I found a 'safe' color for my lips :D
ReplyDelete-------- Original message --------