Quick fun news for you! When I came across the news feed on facebook, I saw Benefit posted their vending machine. This is a good news for cosmetic junkies out there. It is available in US airports. I hope they will have it here. Maybe somehow, someday.. Hmm..
Anyway, how cool is that to buy beauty products from a vending machine. Aside from Benefit, there are some brands too that already have their vending machines, such as Sephora, The Body Shop, Elizabeth Arden, Chanel, Clinique, etc. I found that not only make up, even nail polishes, softlens, and many other items turn into a vending machine. As far as I know, whole my life I only know drinks and foods vending machine and Havaianas sandals vending machine here at Beachwalk, Bali. This is a total new for me.
Some sneak peaks of the Beauty Vending Machine:
![]() |
| Benefit Vending Machine |
![]() |
| Sephora Vending Machine |
![]() |
| The Body Shop Vending Machine |
![]() |
| Elizabeth Arden Vending Machine |
![]() |
| Chanel Vending Machine |
![]() |
| Clinique Vending Machine |
There is a plus and minus with this vending machine.
Plus / Yay! if we forget to bring something or just want to buy the thing we already know and want. Also if you want to window shopping without being annoyed by the sales. Yes to this one. It's a fun and stress relief to me just by seeing cosmetics, window shopping on them, no touching still ok.
Minus / Nay! if we want to buy new things, new shades, swatch some on hands. It will be fun. Also, this machine can't provide all the range that they are selling, usually only the top buying products provided in this machine.
What do you think?
Which one are you?
I still want to meet them in person and have an experience buying one from them. Especially the Benefit one, because it is the cutest! Want to take a pic with her...






yay!!! aku pengen TBS vending machine nya <3
ReplyDeleteKalo aku pengen Sephora & Benefit machine
ReplyDeletei must say nay, cos kalau beli shadow pas keluar jatuh berantakan ga ya^_^;
ReplyDeletebtw nice share!
Samaaa... Tapi kalo ke us br ada. Syng bgt yaa :(
ReplyDeleteit would be really convenient but i feel like shadows could break and other things :o it would be easier to rob too. for now, i think makeup is beter on a display where you can swatch them c:
ReplyDeleteYes. It comes to mind too... I don't know how they handle the return n refund for this machine. Perharps there is a customer service there :)
ReplyDeleteSent from Samsung tablet
-------- Original message --------
Takutnua bgitu juga... tapi seru tetep pengen nyobain gitu. :)
ReplyDelete-------- Original message --------
borong.. borong.. :D
ReplyDeleteyes there is point how to handle refund and other. things.. but company who will provide these vending machines can also provide a customer care center for refund and other things from bill from this vending machine.
ReplyDeleteyou guys can hit my vending machine business blog - http://vending-machine-blog.blogspot.com