Skip to main content

My Holiday (SG & KL) Beauty Haul

I didn't buy anything on July, except from the one from previous preorder that came. I went to Singapore and Kuala Lumpur for holiday with my mom and sis, will post about it later. Not in the mood for it yet, hahaha...

So.. As you know, there are many many many brands and items especially beauty products that are cheaper than in Indonesia (hate that fact, Indonesian money is the lowest but the price is the highest). Especially drugstore products. I love drugstore brands, Asian or Western, because they are way cheaper and the quality is good, too. The most expensive I've bought is the middle Western brand, The Balm. I live in Bali so there is no Watsons, Sasa, or Daiso here (they are my fave stores there).

I went to Sephora a lot but didn't buy anything from them, because I don't think I need it right now, I still have many make up that I want to use before they get expired. Not that many, but I didn't use it everyday so it won't be emptied easily. There are also some that I rarely used ore already got bored with it, check my blog sale (click the logo on the right top page).

These are my haul. Noted that this is also my sisters, we kinda share everything we have that can be shared especially for skin care. Some of them are also for gifts.



Watsons, Sasa, Etude House, Airport Haul

I really like Watsons better than Guardian because they have so many brands that aren't available in Indonesia. I don't know about Watsons in Jakarta, because they only have a few branches, not like Guardian or Century. But I'm sure that it is not as complete as in those countries. Also, all can't be found for the Indonesian web. Phew, getting used to it. 

Sasa is from Hongkong and sold many beauty items from Asia. They had a great sale there. I love going there because there are so many products including Candy Doll, Kpalette, and many more from Japan and Korea too. Gyaru lover must love it.


My Beauty Diary Mask Set (Watsons)
Really glad found it at Watsons SG, because I couldn't find it anywhere else, got 4 types in a box with cheaper price.

My Beauty Diary Black Caviar (Sasa)
I love MBD masks, they are really good and gives instant result, when Sasa had this, I got one more for stock.

My Beauty Diary Eye Mask for Dark Circle (Sasa)
My sis wanted something for her panda eyes, and so do I. It's kinda pricey because it contains only 4 sheets, but the shape is really cute.

Skinlite Exfoliating Foot Mask (Sasa)
This is a cheap one for exfoliating, been using it and will review it later.

Nivea Deo Spray Invisible Black and White for Men (Watsons)
Wondering the name, it means that it won't stain black/white clothes, as you know it usually makes white clothes yellow, and black clothes white. Bought this for my dad. Great deal with facial foam bonus.

Nivea Deo Spray Invisible Black and White for Women (Watsons)
This is also the same but for my sis, she is a deo person.. means can't live without it.

Nivea Deo Spray Whitening (Watsons)
Also for her, but with lotion bonus. Trust me, I love this too, way better than Rexona spray because the scent for this one is way better and feels softer. Wish they could come to Indonesia soon.

Laneige set (Power Essential Skin Refiner Moist, Balancing Emulsion Moist, Free pouch) (Airport)
Been wanting these for so long, I took the refiner while my sis took the emulsion + pouch. I always said that her skin was dry, finally she has this one, but I told her to buy some cream too because it won't be enough. And she listened to me :p

Elizabeth Arden Lipgloss (Airport)
Got this at cheap price, only by buying anything, so got it along with the Laneige set.

Bifesta Cleansing Water Moist (Sasa)
I want a cleansing water because it is good to remove light makeup, the oil feels to heavy sometimes and needs to be washed after. This one is more practical. No wash needed, moist type, good for dry skin and on promotion.

Cyber Colors Cleansing Oil (Sasa)
My friend asked me to buy her a cleansing oil so I got this one because it's really recommended by the BA.

Cyber Colors Eye Makeup Remover (Sasa)
My sis bought this. I've tried and it's really gentle and removes eye make up easily. No wonder that it is best seller there.

Maybelline Color Tattoo Gold (Watsons)
Another thing that I got for a friend. Many bloggers are raving this!

BRTC Aqua Rush Peel Gel (Sasa)
Big discount for this one, and since I don't have peeling anymore, also to get the discount I needed to buy 2 items. This one feels like water, I like it.

BRTC Aqua Rush Cream (Sasa)
This is the other one, my sis got this because as I said, she needed a cream.

Etude House Contour Blush Brush
Etude House is on sale, buy 1 get 1 for everything. This is my sis.

Etude House Silk & Scarf Serum
This one also for my sis because she emptied out my skinfood olive hair essence and like this kind of essence since then.

Naturals by Watsons Olive Body Scrub (Watsons)
Again, my sis. Watsons items are cheap and good quality. Not as good as Body Shop but good enough and suits the price.

Vaseline Mini (Watsons)
So cute huh.... I couldn't resist mini items. Bought these for gifts



Daiso & Freebies

I love Daiso in SG & KL, they have more and a lot of stuffs compared to the one in Indonesia especially for beauty items. Hate why they don't supply it to Indonesia.

Freebies as I got them at Department store for samples. Love going there because they provide high end brands samples and just giving them away for free, which is it isn't usually happen in Indonesia.


Shu Uemura Green Tea Cleansing Oil
RMK Base and Foundation
Sasatinnie Hair Mask 
(this one is misplaced, should be in the previous picture)
It's a cheap hair mask that had discount and my hair mask is almost emptied. 

Daiso:
Red Eyeglass Box
Cute he... This one is good quality, I had plastic one but really ugly and already broken.

Sponge Cleanser Detergent
One of the best and cheapest liquid soap to clean make up sponge, puff and brushes. I love this!

Charcoal Face Pack
It is also a famous item from Daiso. It is for gift.

Hand Cream
Body Lotion
Body Mist
Those are for gifts so I didn't open it but I love their packaging, the main reason I bought them in the first place.

Foot pads
For me and my sis, this one helps to ease the pain when using shoes. Hope it works.

Falsies
Cheap natural falsies, will try it later.

USB cable
Cute cable for my car charger.

Plastic wrap for gifts
I like to give cosmetics or small items for birthday gifts and this one is cute to pack it rather than paper because they are small.

and some more from Daiso that I don't put it here because they are kinda big, not beauty items and I'm just too lazy *slap*.



Wow, I didn't buy any make up at all for me. Which is weird. LOL. But hey, saves money for the one that really needed first and cheaper items. And emptied what you already have first before buying another. *keep saying this to myself and still learning to do that* Do you agree? :D

So......... Which one you want me to review first, I'll do my best.
What is your fave product?

Comments

  1. omg mbd masks! i really want to try them but they're not sold near me :c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gilaaaa, really really great haul hahaha
    Beauty diary masknya bagus ya katanya? Jadi pengen coba ^_^
    Itu vaseline mininya cute bangettt, buntet kecil imut gimana gitu hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Banyakan giftnya drpd buat sndiri. Banyak diambil my sis juga. Hehe.. Bagus banget. The best mask I've ever used with that kind of price. Skali pake kliatan hasil lgs muka + lembab n kenyal. Super cute mknya dibeli even buat gifts ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you sure bought a loott of items hehehe <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOW~~~ that's a huge hauls! I can spot lot of interesting stuff you bought! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  6. banyak skaliiii.
    hahaha..
    paling suka haul MBD nya XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Masi kalah ama korean haulmu. Lol..
    My fave too. One of the really truly mine among the others :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Raimar ღ Guevara ღAugust 10, 2013 at 1:35 AM

    Oh really big haul sweetie!
    I hope see your reviews soon.xx
    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Serum

Kalau kalian pecinta brand skincare Korea, pasti sudah ga asing lagi sama brand yang satu ini. Sulwhasoo yang cukup dikenal sebagai High End skincare brand dari Korea memang mempunyai tempat khusus di hatiku. Ini bukan pertama kalinya aku pakai brand ini, cuma karena harganya yang cukup bisa dibilang mahal jadinya dulu incip-incipnya versi sample size. Salah satu must have product di Sulwhasoo adalah First Care Activating Serum yang katanya 1 botol terjual tiap 10 detik. Beda dari skincare lainnya, serum ini justru dipakai pertama kali setelah cuci muka, sebelum pakai skincare seperti toner dan lainnya atau sering kita kenal sebagai Pre Serum . Apa sih yang bikin serum ini so special dan bahkan harganya mencapai jutaan rupiah??? Nett: 60ml Price: IDR 1.850.000 Description Kandungan utamanya adalah JAUM Activator, formula unik anti aging Sulwhasoo dengan golden ration, membantu kulit wajah tampak sehat dan memberikan pancaran alami dari dalam, serta mengaktifkan master of skin universe,...

Hempaskan kerut halus dan kusam dengan Scarlett Retinol & Niacinamide Serum

Back to another review with salah satu skincare kesayangan dari Scarlett. Pasti pada tau kan best sellernya mereka si shower scrub yang pernah aku review sebelumnya. Untuk skincare aku juga pernah coba Brightly Ever After Serumnya dan suka banget.  Sekarang ada serum terbaru lagi nih yang Retinol dan Niacinamide. Kedua kandungan tersebut lagi hype banget di dunia skincare karena untuk Retinol dikenal sebagai anti aging ingredient dan Niacinamide untuk mencerahkan. Dengan harganya yang murah meriah, serum-serum ini wajib kalian punya! Scarlett Whitening Skin Smoothing Retinol Serum Net 15ml IDR 75,000 Kandungan :   Encapsulated Retinol  • Membantu menyamarkan garis-garis halus  • Membantu mengangkat sel kulit mati  • Membantu merawat kekencangan kulit Pomegranate Extract  • Membantu melindungi kulit dari efek buruk sinar UV dan membantu melawan bakteri penyebab jerawat Hexapeptide-8   • Membantu mencegah tanda-tanda penuaan dini  • Membantu m...

Scarlett Whitening Mask Review

Aku sudah sering bahas brand yang satu ini, pasti sudah pada tau Scarlett Whitening kan. Yang mau aku bahas kali ini adalah maskernya. Yes, mereka sekarang sudah ada wash off mask atau masker yang dibilas dan aku sudah coba keduanya. Hasilnya gimana dan apa aja jenis maskernya? Baca di bawah ini yaa! Ada 2 jenis masker dari Scarlett Whitening yaitu: Scarlett Herbalism Mugwort Mask Scarlett Seriously Soothing & Hydrating Gel Mask Keduanya memiliki fungsi berbeda tapi kalau ditanya suka yang mana, it's hard for me to choose karena aku suka keduanya dengan fungsinya masing-masing. Scarlett Herbalism Mugwort Mask Nett: 100gr Price: IDR 75,000 Description Scarlett Herbalism Mugwort Mask dapat digunakan untuk merawat kulit berminyak, pori-pori besar, berjerawat dan berkomedo. Di dalam Scarlett Herbalism Mugwort Mask terdapat kandungan Mugwort Extract, Vitamin C, Glutathione, Niacinamide, Bamboo Charcoal, Allantoin, Chlorophyllin, Green Tea Powder yang bermanfaat sebagai: 1) Mugwort E...