Hadalabo Indonesia is one of my favorite brand to buy at local stores. I've reviewed some here and bought the mini size as seen here. A week ago I went to Surabaya and stayed at my sister's place but she's out of town so I lived there alone. She said there was facial wash so I didn't have to bring it, guess what it's emptied out. I went to Hypermart and saw this product. I didn't know they release this foaming face wash. I usually see the tube version, but this one has more fun so I got this.
Japanese product has many kind of foaming facial wash, it's kinda like their trade mark, I think. Other brands like Skinlife from Cow brand has similar product. They recently launched the cleansing oil too but the packaging is same with the essence while in other countries, they're different. If you're going to Malaysia or Singapore, you'll find more complete Hadalabo collection. I couldn't find this one on Malaysia or Singapore website, I guess they make different product for different countries?
Japanese product has many kind of foaming facial wash, it's kinda like their trade mark, I think. Other brands like Skinlife from Cow brand has similar product. They recently launched the cleansing oil too but the packaging is same with the essence while in other countries, they're different. If you're going to Malaysia or Singapore, you'll find more complete Hadalabo collection. I couldn't find this one on Malaysia or Singapore website, I guess they make different product for different countries?
Details
I couldn't find it in English, so this one is in Bahasa.
Kegunaan :
Pembersih wajah berbentuk foam, mengandung 2 jenis Hyaluronic Acid, melembabkan sekaligus mengangkat kotoran dan minyak dari kulit.
Cara Penggunaan :
• Pompa secukupnya pada telapak tangan. Usapkan ke seluruh wajah secara
perlahan dan merata.
• Bilas dengan air, hindari daerah mata.
It contains Hyaluronic Acid, which is a Hadalabo trade mark, they use this as main ingredients to keep the moisturizing properties that good to the skin.
Size: 100ml
Price: around IDR 35.000 ($3.5)
The price is more expensive than the tube version, which is less than $2.
Packaging
The bottle made from plastic, but it's not like a cheap plastic, quiet sturdy. It's kinda big compared to other facial foam, the pump that makes liquid turn into foam needed a big space. I like that the pump has a transparent cap make it looks neater. I usually see that this kind of facial wash don't have cap on, only pump alone, so this one isn't naked.
The foam type only available in Gokujyun or Moisturizing series. I don't know why, but I think this one is the most common that people use. Will be more complete if they have the whitening and anti aging series along with the skincare line.
The description on he back side in Bahasa. Sorry for the bad pic, it's hard to take a good pic at night.
What's inside?
A big pump! As I said, a pump that change liquid into foam has to be big because it is the foam that coming out. I still don't understand how they make this, don't ask me. My fiancee asked me to give it to him once the bottle is emptied. He like unique stuff and maybe wanna do some experiment with it.
That's the unique pump underneath. It's big, right.
The liquid is yellowish transparent and not too thick, a little bit watery.
Review
The liquid turns into foam. Reminds me of a childhood when I played with bubble. There is a new game now, do you know foam party. Playing in a big area with foam like this. Fun, right!
Okay, I tried to wash away my waterproof makeup. I'm using Holika Holika Magic Pole Mascara Waterproof and Tony Moly Backstage Eyeliner. They are all waterproof and my fav long lasting make up. Because it's a foam so the texture is so soft and smooth.
Tried to wash and rub it but it's only remove the mascara a little and the eyeliner is stay still. They don't claim that this can remove make up, so it's no problem. We still need cleansing oil and remover. I love it because it's very gentle to the skin, don't have any color, smell because Hadalabo is the way it is. The mild formula is really nice to sensitive skin. I always use this to wash away the excess of cleansing oil or just everyday wash when I want a gentle touch to the skin. I'm using it as my make up cleansing routine that I posted here. Hope it helps.
Pros
+ Easy to get at local supermarket
+ Cheap foaming facial wash
+ Unique formula
+ Mild and gentle to the skin
+ Has moisturizing properties
Cons
None. I like everything about it. The only thing is maybe it isn't travel friendly.
Overall
It's one of my fav affordable cleansing wash. With the gentle and mild formula, it's really nice to the skin and moisturizing. Very sensitive skin will be ok with this one. It isn't made to remove make up so make sure to use cleansing oil/water first before using this.
i'm using facial wash from shirojyun series, too bad they do not provide the foam one :(
ReplyDeleteI just tried a new foam wash from Aveeno; I had never tried a wash of this consistency before. I still felt like my skin was pretty dirty afterwards, like it just washed away the surface dirt and didn't penetrate my pores. This one seems more effective, so I may have to try it. Great review! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://veggiesandglitter.com
Oh sweetie so nice price. I really want in the local store sells things just like this amazing product. I really love it Hadalabo. Many thanks for your honest and detailed review!
ReplyDeletexx
Join to my Giveaway for Win an Etude House CC Cream!
yes.. but you can combine it anyway, use it according to the mood :)
ReplyDelete