I'm back with review. Now it's from L'occitane. This is an already well known brand.
So, I got this item from my sister a while ago so it's not a new item but I'm kinda liking it.
Scrub is a must have for me, it's a routine for 2-3 times a week to maintain healthy and supple skin. Especially when you have dull or dry skin like me, it's a must to exfoliate at least weekly.
If you don't like the harsh particles, go with water based peeling, will review about it later.
Packaging
The box is all paper but feels like expensive go green paper. Hard to describe. The gold printing is pretty and classy. The bottle is made from plastic with gold cap. It feels light. Their concept is like Body Shop with all go green packaging.
Description is printed on the back box. It's very tempting that said you can get soft and healthy glowing face.
Explanation about olive as it is the main ingredient for this product. Olive is really good for the skin and the body inside out. I do put olive oil at my bathroom to mix it with scrub or soap sometimes. It helps to moist the skin a lot.
Same printing with the one on the box. I love how L'occitane gives an illustration on their product.
There is a seal for the scrub, which can be replaced after using it so it will still look like new.
The seal is made from thick paper and glossy so it won't torn away easily.
It's Muddy!
Yeah, as you see it's a mud scrub so the texture is like green mud or clay with yellow granules, which is crushed olive kernels which is good for the skin.
It contains a lot of product because I only need a small amount to exfoliate my whole face.
It has thick consistency and not easily melts away like other scrub so I need to massage my face when using it. I love it. It doesn't dry my skin at all, it feels really moist after using it.
Pros:
+ Moisturizing
+ Ease dull skin, really good for dry skin
+ Thick consistency so just need a small amount
Cons:
- Not for people who hates mud scrub which will leave residue after cleansing
Overall:
People with dry and dull skin will love it. For oily face, I'm not really sure, if you're looking for moisturizing scrub this will be good. If you like 'clean' feel after, it's not it. But for me, I love it because it's really hard to find exfoliator which moisturizing like this.
nice review!! i'm from GIG and i'm a fashion beauty blogger..this post is helping other people alot to find a good natural mask..but btw how is it cost? :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
margareta vania
http://margaretavania.blogspot.com
Now that is really a must buy product! I have to try some time! Especially that I am already eyeing on some L'occitane product few days ago! I know they may not be the easiest one to buy because of the price we have that here in philippines - but I've very tempted to try this one out!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.aishakristine.com
thank you.. :D I don't know about the price as it is a gift, but I think it's kinda pricey :)
ReplyDelete