I've always wanted a face mist. Not the one that usually holds make up to stay strong, because I don't have oily skin so it won't be necessary, I'd rather choose the one that can make my face shiny, dewy or luminous. I don't know why but I think recently many Korean make up have luminous on their name, or is it just me who obsessed with 'luminous' make up. I already own 3 items with luminous word on them, such as Holika Holika Luminous Silk BB Cream & Compact, Tony Moly Luminous Sheer Powder. Will review them later.
Before I found this one, I'm interested in Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer Baby Glow Mist, but it's more expensive, more than $10, and I want something less on budget so I jump to this one (less than $10, forget the exact price). So, why not! At first, I also confused between Luminous Goddess Aura Make Up Mist with Aqua Aura Mist but this one that can make shiny sparkly thingy and I fell with this one.
Details
Capacity : 80ml
Main ingredients : Marine collagen, hyaluronic acid, argan oil, olive oil
Product description
Primer and Mist. Multi use mist which can use before and after makeup.
3:7 ratio of oil layer and water layer help make skin moist and coat skin surface to prevent dry skin.
Makes skin feel luxuriously soft and look radiant.
Beautifully hydrated around the clock
Enhances moisture retention and soothes irritated skin
Instruction : Spray it to your face when your face is dry.
Packaging
Pretty pink bottle. Don't miss the pink, it's only the cap that has pink color and also the oil liquid. The over all bottle is a transparent bottle, so we can see the inside clearly. it's pretty small, with only contain 80ml and light packaging so it will be travel friendly. But I prefer refreshing mist when I'm on the go because the humidity here.
On the back of the bottle, there are description, ingredients list in Korean and English. Can hardly be seen because it is white printing and to keep the clean look for the bottle.
Not so much of a description on it, only how to use and ingredients list. But, we can always googling, right...
Because it is a mist, than it has spray pump. It sprays well, I usually use 2 sprays to my whole face. Too much will make it look too shiny and oily, don't want that. You can also use 1 spray and spread it by patting with your palms to the area you want.
Review
Before using, it has to be shaken, because it contains oil. The oil will make the luminous thing works, same with Etude House Nymph Aura Baby Glow Mist. Very pretty, isn't it. I can see the sparkling and bubbles, sometimes I like to play with it, just shake and see it turns back to the separated form. It's a fun way playing with make up.
After spraying, there will be oily feel but just few seconds and it melts right away into the skin leaving shiny and moisturized skin after. The shiny thing isn't overwhelming, it makes my skin looks dewy but not oily. That way, we can use it as a primer or finishing mist. If use it as a primer, it will be easier to apply make up because it makes skin smoother. As a finishing mist, it will make dewy looking skin.
Closer look on hand. It is more visible. For me, I prefer using it after the make up. Because sometimes, it feels dull, too matte because of too much powder, or too cakey. This one can help to blend it and make it look fresher. Combine it with luminous powder and luminous make up, you have it. I like how it works..
Pros
+ Affordable compared to other brands similar
+ Light and travel friendly
+ Pretty packaging
+ Makes skin luminous and dewy
+ Moisturizing, recommended for dry skin
+ Can be used both as primer and finishing
Cons
- Oily skin won't like this, because it contains oil, it leaves a little bit oily feels, but it will melt away
- Can't be used as a refreshing mist (such as for summer), they have different function
Overall
I like using it after make up to make it dewy looking. If I feel like putting it too much, I can work it out with loose powder and kabuki brush. Don't use compact powder to keep the dewy look alive. Add some highlighter to the nose bridge and under eye area, and there you go. Healthy glowing skin is yours.
It is recommended for normal/dry skin like me, rather than to oily skin. For oily skin, western brand make up mist works better because Korean brands are really rare in making something to do the matte look.
To refresh make up, use others with cooling properties such us Evian, Tony Moly Aqua Aura Mist, Etude House Ice Cooling Mist. They usually make it as Summer edition and each has different purpose.
Do you like face mist?
Which one is your fave?
I have a ''dewy'' mist by EH~ It's doesn't give me enough of dewy-ness + a bit sticky.
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking of trying less oily mists^^ Nice review.
Thanks Anya. That's why I usually put powder on after this mist. Or apply it to the back of the hand and just tap it to the area I want it to be glowing. I heard the new etude ice jelly mist is nice! :)
ReplyDeleteYeap, I tap it usually too! Oh, I read that EH have bunch of new products =) Should find more info about it haha. In fact EH mists seems to be the cheapest among other korean ones, so yea should check them out later.. xD
ReplyDelete