Back with me, again! Hola November.. How do you feel this
November. Me? Same, still hot and sunny everyday in Bali. So what is it?
I got this cute pretty package from Cowstyle. Wanna know
about it? No, it’s not a whipped cream, although the picture looks like so. ^_^
We wash our body everyday, twice a day, and it’s like a
journey searching for a nice soap that just makes shower more fun and easier.
This is a new brand that just came recently to Indonesia, it’s Cowstyle. Unique
name for a brand, it’s a brand from Japan that has been wellknown for its soap
since before I was born. Wow.. And I’d like to introduce you to my favorite
soap from this brand, Bouncia! Hearing the name, yes.. It’s bouncy! And foamy..
What is the difference with other liquid soap? Just let me show you.
Details
The description is in Indonesia. In other words, Bouncia has
small and dense foam particles which can be absorbed well into the skin pores
and will make the skin smooth and moist.
Price: IDR 70.000, refill available
Where to buy: Guardian
Packaging
It’s a sexy pear shaped plastic bottle with a golden colored
pump covered by printed plastic. It’s a big bottle and bulky, only available in
one size. But, what I like is it comes in a refill, so we don’t have to throw
away the bottle. Go green and save the earth, galz...
Review
I pumped twice (but not a full pump) and get a 3cm diameter
of Bouncia on my palm. The texture isn’t thick and quiet runny. The color is pearly white, like some other
soap out there. It smells soft and a little bit floral.
Then you know the reason why it’s called Bouncia. It is
easily turn into foam just by adding a little bit of watter and rub the palms
together. The more you do it, the more you get.
After making some foam, it turns into like this. So cute,
eh… It’s really fun to play with.
The foam is bouncy and sooooo soft…. It feels so soft on the
skin. I’ve never used a soap like this before. It just melts right away.
I like how it feels on my skin. It’s really nice for
sensitive skin. The foam thing is really in right now. Foam texture is nice for
the skin because it’s soft but works nicely to clean. After showering, I feel a
bit tight on my skin for a moment but just for a few minutes and my skin is
soft and smooth, not drying. For people who wants a soft skin but doesn’t like
a slippery feeling after showering, I recommend you tis
It’s a save, I can use it in a long time compared to usual
soap.

Aww this looks sooo nice! I really want to try this but I don't think it is available in the States :( Thanks for the review!
ReplyDeleteblushindaisies.blogspot.com
yes, this brand is hard to find and just recently came to my country. hope it can be at US too.. :D
ReplyDelete