Hola, I'm back. It's been ages since I wrote my last review. Sorry for that. I'm just too exhausted everyday. As you've seen in my previous haul here. I got 2 very beautiful set, and this Tarte is one of them. Excited because this is my first high end make up. Who doesn't know Tarte, it's really famous for its blush and this best seller set is the best way to have and try Tarte without hurting your pocket too much. What can go wrong with $19 you can get 3 deluxe size items.
*sorry for blurry pic, taken by phone cam*
I love the box, it's super pretty and looks really elegant. What you can get with $19:
- Deluxe Maracuja Oil
- Deluxe Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in Thankful
- Deluxe LipSurgence Skintuitive Lip Tint in Energy
All of the ingredients listed on the box. It's cruelty free and paraben free too, yay!
Small pretty things! I love all of them. They are all so useful. From the oil, the blush and lip surgence, but my fave thing is the blush, followed by the oil and lip surgence.
Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil
It is one of beauty oil, there is really a hype about oil and this one is really good, expensive though but it's good for the skin. The bottle is so cute, and there is a pump on the top, reminds me of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum. The oil is transparent and it smells organic like oil (natural I mean) but not too strong. The oil itself is not too oily and nicely absorbed into the face and makes dry skin looks better and glowing. My sister has rough and dry skin when she was too lazy to do the skincare routine and I can see a difference when she uses this oil. This oil is also really good for wrinkles too, it is smoothen the appearance of fine lines, makes it looks younger.
Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in Thankful
It is the cute size of the real Tarte blushes, so this one has no mirror and the packaging is made from plastic and really light, but I like to bring it for travel because of the compact size. The pattern is so beautiful. I love it! The texture is really smooth and pigmented, glides easily and I love the color, it gives fresh look to my face and not overwhelming. It is a pink with a hint of peach and no shimmer. Love love!
Tarte LipSurgence Skintuitive Lip Tint in Energy
The only cons for me in this set is only with this item. My sis wanted to use it for the first time and it broke. >_<. The point of this lip pen fell off just like that. I've tried to put it together but seems doesn't work. I just put it together and keep it in refrigerator and use it very slowly.
The color is pink transparent and it is more like a liptint+balm. It glides smoothly, more balmy and moist than Revlon lip pen. The color will turn from transparent into fresh pink. It gives your lips but better and fresher color. It is also buildable but won't be too pink on the lips. I like this one but it's not really amaze me so this one is my least fave.
This set is available at Sephora as limited edition and it's already sold out there. Lucky me still can get them. I will review my Too Faced set too later. Still haven't used it, I want to keep the pretty things first. >_< It's almost the end of January and I promise I will post more before the end of this month.
You can see my update from facebook and instagram too. Follow me via the icon on the right of this page. Thank you!






I was gonna get that set! The blush shade is so pretty! I wanted that shade in a regular size but couldn't find it. may be it's a limited edition
ReplyDeleteI think it's only available in deluxe size, there are so many tarte blushes in deluxe >.<
ReplyDeleteIt is really great :D
blush on nyaaaaa >.<
ReplyDeleteI love the blush!! The pattern is so pretty :D
ReplyDeleteThe blush is so pretty but it sucks that the tip of the lip tint broke off :c good idea putting it in the refrigerator!
ReplyDeletehttp://19th-tealeaf.blogspot.com
eits komennya kelewat.. super pretty ya...
ReplyDeleteIt is! I'm afraid to use it because it will ruin the pattern. lol
ReplyDelete