Who doesn't like lip tint? It's like a must have if you're into Korean cosmetic. Nowadays, lip tint we knew has changed, the usual watery and drying tint, now there are so many in vivid color, just like liquid lipstick. Innisfree launched this range for fall season last year. So many bright pink into burgundy color, it's just trending and every brand launched this kind of color.
I got the No2 Sweet Pink because it's the fuschia pink that I've wanted for so long and it's one of best selling shade, tho there are so many colors that I want more. LOL. One is never enough.
The packaging has sleek design. Matte off white plastic bottle with transparent rectangle where the color is shown. Matte packaging make it looks more elegant but harder to clean. It is heavier than Etude Cherry Tint, the packaging quality is better.
No English at all aside from the product's name. Looking in web is must if you want to know about it. Mostly happened in Korean cosmetics.
I like the design, it has a plastic on the neck that works like suction so the wand's body will be clean and the product is only at the point of the wand when we take it out. Less messy right!
The applicator wand has slanted design which easier to apply the product.
From fuschia with more pink when it was swatched but after getting dry, it turns into more purple. I swiped it with tissue and the color is pretty amazing, it stains from the first applied, I don't have to wait too long to get it set. Don't you think it's like sumba (food coloring).
I love the vibrant color. It makes my lips really full. Left is full lips, it has glossy finish, pretty for night. While right is gradient lips and turns into matte finish, add some gloss for more glossy look, suitable for day look.
Different lighting, same color... Which one do you like better?
Pros
+ Vivid and bright color
+ Stain and long lasting
+ Wide color range for Korean cosmetic
+ Moisturizing
Cons
- Matte packaging is harder to clean if it's stained
- The color indicator is so small, hard to see if you have more than 1
Overall
I love how pigmented it is and the long lastingness. But with gradient lips, the color will settle in lines a little and it tends to stain on my bottom lip better then upper lip. It is moisturizing and doesn't dry my lips which I love because usually tint will, but since it is lip tint with creamy and vivid formula, it is better!

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
This tint is sooo pretty! It's perfect for springtime ^^
ReplyDeletehttp://19th-tealeaf.blogspot.com
Can use it anytime I think. It is buildable <3
ReplyDeleteI love innisfree lippies but I want to try their new lacquers :)
ReplyDeletemeishenmeweishenme.blogspot.com
I'm waiting for mine too. No 4. Let's see how it goes... Love innisfree lippies too
ReplyDeleteyang full lips cantik banget warnanya jess *.*
ReplyDeletecetar banget ya warnanya.. agak2 takut tll ngejreng kl pake full lips siang2 lol. biasanya ditotol2 aja trus diratain uda merona bgt ahahah
ReplyDeleteWarnanya bagus bangetttt!!!
ReplyDelete<a href="http://www.kawaiifuku.net“>✰ Kawaii Fuku ✰</a>