Showering is part of everyday routine. And sometimes, it can be a boring routine. Yes, I admit sometimes I get lazy when it comes to shower. Bleh... I live in Bali and it's super duper hot every single day and sometimes I just have to (not want) take showers 3 times. Having only 1 shower gel will make you get bored with the scent. That's why! Now, I really want to take showers many times.
They have total 11 fun scents to try. I got 3 of them (L-R) British Strawberry, Mint Tea Tree, and Vanilla Raspberry. They also have 3 kinds of packaging, small bottle, plastic refill with flip cap (large and small), and big standard bottle.
I love the idea, it's plastic refill but made with less plastic and I really love the cap because I can just use it right away without pouring it to a bottle. The only downside is if you have used it long enough then it can not stand anymore. The price is IDR 39.900. Quiet cheap because this is double the usual bottle.
The mint color is green and transparent and it is made from 15.000 mint leaves and tea tree essential oil. Can you believe it? LOL. I love the scent it's so refreshing and leaves tingling mint sensation after. Perfect for summer!
Love the flip cap idea, I can use it easily even it's a plastic packaging. Save the bottle and the earth! No more mess.
The Vanilla and Raspberry is my favorite when I'm in bad mood because this can simply be a mood booster. Imagine having a shower with ice cream, that's how it feel. The packaging is simple and cute, the cap is on the down side, so I have to be careful when I open it, otherwise I can spill some. Don't forget to upside down and shake a little so the liquid won't spill. This is IDR 30.000.
82 sunrises needed to make the raspberries ripe, can you imagine, and vanilla. Yum! I can imagine when I eat raspberry yogurt gelato, kinda similar with this one. And yes, it's really moisturizing. I like the way I feel after.
This is the mini size, it is so cute for travelling. They have 2 travel size, this one and mint (for men). I think they have 3 kinds of mint (light green like mine, blue, and dark green), I don't know what the different is but the blue and dark green is for men and suitable for both shower and shampoo. Travel size is really affordable for IDR 9.900, unfortunately the series for travel size is limited. This one smells so sweet and refreshing, taking a bath in strawberries.
There is less info on the back of the bottle because of limited space. Ingredients is printed but no fun fact like the others above. Sorry for the bad pic, it's just so small.
As you can see, the most transparent (Strawberry) has the lightest and runniest texture while the green and pink are creamier but still feels light too.
Because this is Western soap, the foam is not so powerful like Asian soap. If you've seen my review for Cowstyle soap, they created a big amount of foam. Western soaps are more moisturizing but less foamy. I love the result after because it feels so moisturizing and my skin feels soft and supple. The scent isn't last for long after showering but the cooling mint sensation lasts quiet long which I like using it when the weather is hot.
Pros:
+ Affordable
+ Many variants to choose with unique smell
+ Easy to get (Guardian, Hypermart)
Cons:
- The scent don't last for long
- The upside down cap can cause some spill out
Overall:
I love it and really want to try them all. Can't wait to try the scrub and lemon or lime shower gel. Yum! I hope the scent can last longer but still, I love it when I take a shower. Love their idea of recycled bottle and plastic refill with cap. It's moisturizing but not too thick or runny, just the right amount for me.
Have you tried it?
Which scent do you want to try?










ini sabun yg sempet menggetarkan ibb XD
ReplyDeleteaku masih belum nemu sabun ini, beberapa guardian and watson yg aku kunjungin ga pernah ada --
wah ini nih, udah kuicip semua. Mint and tea tree fave aku <3
ReplyDeleteAsyiknyaa.. Uda nyobain lainnya juga? Pengen bgt nyobain scrubnya..
ReplyDeleteKmrn dptnya di guardian yg baru. Logonya oren. Tapi ta tanya csnya OS pd blg smua guardian uda ada. Cb tanyain aja k FBnya ;)
ReplyDelete