Hi.. Do you miss my review post? It's been weeks since my last review post. Been very busy this month and finally can back to my routine these days. Kinda sad because holiday is over, but happy too because it means I can blog again.
Just before I took off for my trip 2 weeks ago, these babies came. They're natural handmade lippy scrub from Amethyst. They have many variants and I got Tangerine (Orange) and Matcha. I was so excited to get the Matcha because I love green tea so much.
Details
As other Lippy Scrub, this one has same function, to exfoliate dry and chapped lips into smooth and kissable lips. This is natural and it's made from sugar as the main ingredient to exfoliate.
Amethyst Lippy Scrub has 6 variants:
- Coffee
- Matcha
- Cocoa
- Bubble Gum
- Creme Brulee
- Tangerine
Net: 15gr
Price: IDR 40.000
Packaging
The packaging is simple, it's made from tranparent plastic jar and covered by label sticker. It's small enough for travelling. It came in plastic wrap so we know that it's truly new.
It's really full! Never seen something like this before, usually they left some space between the product and the cap. I'm happy to get something full ^_^.
Color, Texture & Scent
The color is basically white just like sugar, but it depends on the variant's mixture.
Tangerine Lippy Scrub has tangerine oil in it so it won't be orange but more to natural color while the brownish color is from the walnut shell. The scent is soft and subtle, just a hint of tangerine. It's nice but not really memorable.
Matcha Lippy Scrub is truly dark green color just like matcha. I love the scent, it's so Japanese green tea which has stronger color and scent than other green tea.
The texture is similar because they are the same product, it's harsh because it's made from sugar. The granules is big so it works really nice to exfoliate the lips, just don't be too harsh when scrubbing especially for sensitive lips.
Review
Rub the lippy scrub gently on lips with circular motion (I'm using Matcha here), then wash, swipe with wet cotton or tissue. Voila! Smooth healthy kissable lips is now mine!
I love the result. This is a very short and easy routine but if you a fan of bold and matte lipstick, you gotta have this one because it's a savior!
Pros:
+ Affordable, you get a lot in a jar
+ Natural ingredients
+ Smells good
+ Works great exfoliating dry lips making it soft and smooth
Cons:
- Don't rub too hard or it will give redness to your lips especially if you have sensitive lips
- The packaging is kinda ordinary
Overall:
It's a go for me and I like this product, plus it saves money because it's really full, plus it also works great on me. I wanna try the creme brulee, coffee and cocoa. It's more fun scrubbing while sniffing the sweet scent. Lol..
I love the result. This is a very short and easy routine but if you a fan of bold and matte lipstick, you gotta have this one because it's a savior!
Pros:
+ Affordable, you get a lot in a jar
+ Natural ingredients
+ Smells good
+ Works great exfoliating dry lips making it soft and smooth
Cons:
- Don't rub too hard or it will give redness to your lips especially if you have sensitive lips
- The packaging is kinda ordinary
Overall:
It's a go for me and I like this product, plus it saves money because it's really full, plus it also works great on me. I wanna try the creme brulee, coffee and cocoa. It's more fun scrubbing while sniffing the sweet scent. Lol..
Where to Buy?
Amethyst
Line: amethyst.id
FB: Amethyst
HP: 085727545488







Oh, just found your blog and I really like your reviews! I've been needing a lip scrub, and I absolutely LOVE matcha flavour~
ReplyDeletehttp://toomanybiases.blogspot.pt
Thank you. I'm so glad it helps :). Me too love matcha
ReplyDelete